Reviews for The Ruby Slippers
Fools and Worthless Liars chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Actual tears right now. This was so beautiful. I have to admit that I kept waiting for Angel to come back alive, but that ending was just so breathtaking it's impossible to hate it.
ashes at midnight chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
oh this was great!
yummy0o0 chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
so i think this might be my favorite story of all time.
Rayne StarDust chapter 11 . 2/6/2006
Very good. Very, very good. I laughed, I cried, I almost put a fist through the screen. I enjoyed it. I do feel a little sorry for Dawn though.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 11 . 10/6/2005
Words cannot express the exquisite beauty of this story . . . I cried in *every* chapter! Oh, wow. . . *this* is the ending all BAers believe in in their hearts. *happy sigh* You are a wonderful writer and I give you my deepest thanks for writing this story!
the.woods chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
Nicely done ! I liked the happy ending to it.

-n
Emerald chapter 11 . 7/14/2003
I don't think there is a word more appropriate to describe your story than that: magnificent.
Alicia08 chapter 11 . 6/27/2003
*starts bawling like a soiled baby*

That was just so friggin beautiful *sniff*

Wow, that is the third story of yours that I have read, and you never seize to amaze me. The way you captured the emotion of each character and made it oh so real... I'm speechless.

The deep inner thoughts of the slayer and her yearning to find happiness, mixed with the conflicting yet same feelings of her friends and family. You did a great job of that.

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 8/24/2002
Now this is the way it should have happened. A knockdown, drag-out fight to the finish between a goddess and the Slayer. No needless death on Buffy's part and no innocent mortal being strangled to death by Rupert. Nice and clean. I like it. You even managed to bring Angel into it.
Sunny chapter 11 . 8/12/2002
Talk about your angst. Actually I loved it. At first I wasn't sure I was happy with Angel being dead and then Buffy dying so that they could be together. I guess I always wanted him to be human so that they could be together on earth. However, I'm nearly convinced that your ending was the best way to have it happen. I mean this way they can literally be together forever without being vampires. The storyline was wonderful and your characterization was spot on. I could almost see the actors speaking the lines. Thank you for a very, very enjoyable read. I even stayed up way past my bedtime to finish it. :)
chinu chapter 11 . 8/8/2002
This is one of the best fics i've read so far! It was sad and it made my cry, but you wrote it so well!
Ginger2 chapter 11 . 7/31/2002
This was an incredable story. I almost started to cry so many times during it. You truly do have a gift, I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Bombastic Love chapter 11 . 7/30/2002
that was THE best buffy fan fic I have ever read. God, you have an incredible talent. you HAVE to write more buffy/angel fics. i'll be back.
captuniv chapter 11 . 7/29/2002
All I can say is this story was in-freaking-credible! Nice to see that Buffy and Angel finally get the reward they deserve, but the heartbreak along the way really caused me to pull at the tissue box. Great read!