Reviews for In the Beginning
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/19
Chuck and Blair 4ever 3
Queen of Persia chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Such a beautiful little one-shot, but no where near as beautiful as you saying you won't stop writing. I can't live without my CB.

xoxo
SabSab SabSab SabSab chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
that's so cute, well done !
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was wonderful to read. Liked it, a lot!
blairswaldorfs chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I'm sorry but omg so emotional, this was perfect. And THE ENDING. It was like the first words that we ever saw them say to one-another (I think) and omg omg omg. Your amazing.
Melly chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So cute
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE i can't believe gossip girl is over and our babies are married! I loved the finale, it showed how chair lived happily ever after and it was absolutely perfect! This story is just what I needed after watching the finale last night. Thank you for writing it, and I hope other people write about what happened afterwards too. ;)
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
The octopus was really like to write a long-winded, beautifully worded review, but it can't.

It must simply say well done, and express its love for all you have written and all you have left in you to write. It knows there is much. It knows the only way is up, bigger and better, from now on.

That is all.
Avivush chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Love it! especially the last tow line
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
TOO MANY FEELS! Love this one so much! :) ENDGAME! CANON! MR. AND MRS. BASS!
Mellymeliza chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I used to read your stories all the time but then I just stopped reading gossip girl fanfics all together for a while... But after tonight... I needed somewhere to go with people going through the same thing. And when I saw this fic and your name attached to it, I felt just the tinsiest bit more comfortable. That episode was perfect and it was far from it at the same time. I don't know how to feel.

Your oneshot was much needed, by the way. Thank you.
pty chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I totally get you, I get how you feel I think, because I'm so conflicted right now, there are so many things they should have shown us and didn't, so many plotholes that they didn't addressed. I pretty much feel bad for the actors, they deserved better too. Anyways, we got what we wanted, so I guess people will say we can't complain. As for this fic, I loved it, you have always written them with such symbolism.
anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012