Reviews for Don't leave me!
Noooooooooooooooooo! Why did it have to be that way! * cries *
fsjal chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
fucc

ffff
psycholady141 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
you liar! you said there wouldn't be anything bad! OMG now I'm crying and it sucks because I'm sick and me crying is just making it worse! *sniff* why did you have to make Italy/Feliciano die? *pout* you should make a sequel showing everyone's reactions and Feliciano coming back. :)
Procrastinating Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You should totally continue this! :D
MsIdiotGirlofJapan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
write another fic about when he comes back. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEE! u owe me because i read this and started crying in study hall and my teacher flipped out :p
bloodyblackrose2756 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
D-damn*sniffle* I'll be crying about this every time I read a GerIta fanfiction*starts busting out crying*
Italylover21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow um... I'm crying(after reading this I wrote a sequel where Germany meets a soldier who looks exactly like Italy and falls in love with him. but I don't know how to post it can you help?)
aphpenmark chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
okay that made me cry sdfkljdsl;KFJSDA seriously though wonderful stuff, sweetie!
kara-hime24 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
PLEASE make a sequel where feli comes back...PLEASE

(so desperate right now)
carlyleclangclang.cortes chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I was going to cry but I saw my whole family and just tried my best to not cry but failed, I'm in my room with Ice Cream and a swelled up face
XzNTinoXD chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
dude,seriously , CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
YOU LIE! You said it wasn't anything bad in the summary but Italy disappearing is terrible! ;A; That was freaking sad I hope Italy comes back one day *sniffle* GREAT STORY!