Reviews for Unbridled Rage and Toilet Paper
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Raven is sooo cute when she is embarrassed.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That whole part with raven beating up cinderblock conjured up some very clear images in my head, So... good job!
writerzero chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
At least he got them a gift he knows won't go to waste. Loved the imagery of Raven beating Cinderblock with his own arm.
WholockedAnglophile chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This confused me until I realized they were calling Beast Boy Grass Stain. I thought Cyborg was scrubbing clothes! XD
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great story. You can tell how much Raven loves Beastboy from that reaction.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Too funny! I wondered why BB was behaving - even for him - very oddly. That explains a lot.

Hmm. Raven gave Cinderblock the option of living. Is she going soft in her dotage?
IronRaven chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I like it. I've never been that... mobile, with a concussion but I've seen people who were pretty manic when their brain had been bouncing around too much. And Raven's tones are well captured, as is her response to Cinderblock.

As is Gar's reaction to it- sane rational people would be looking for cover, and he's got a warm fuzzy.
dreamlily chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ooooh your's turned out much better than mine, my theme was turducken X3

Poor Nicholas ROFL, I can't believe how persistent beast boy was about that! Toilet paper is for sure the best christmas gift ever lol, that ending was so cute.

Great entry!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
so, adorable! ohmygawd! rae rae, you're too cute! i can't handle this!

excuse me, i need to go to my feels corner so i can properly attempt to catalog my emotions while they're rioting in my brain pan for attention.

this may take a while.

... i think this fic's gonna be my go to happy button for a good long time...
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awe! Very very cute! Great job with the theme! You definitely have a chance of winning!