Reviews for We Are Raw
Guest chapter 9 . 17h
Please please please please please please come back to this story! I really really really really love this story and would love to see how it ends! Thank you!
Boitumelo923 chapter 9 . 7/17
omg :-O
funstt chapter 9 . 6/25
I love this story! It's such a good plot, very good character development and I love that piper and Leo warm up to Chris without knowing he's their son. It's so unheard of in this fandom and it's a refreshing change! Very excited to see the next chapter.
Dark-Rina chapter 9 . 6/18
If your baby allows, you could do another chapter of this wonderful fic? you must saver we have never forgotten me and him whenever I have the opportunity I read it again.
Well it's about time for another not? jejeje

Great support.
I hope you'll be able to come back to this! It's absolutely one of my favorite Chris fanfics.
AcademyAddict chapter 9 . 5/9
I'm loving the story! I hope you update soon as well, I just can't wait for the revelation! Its killing me for them to not know yet
CharmedFan chapter 9 . 4/29
Oh wow this is just so amazingly written and I've been looking forward to the parts with Wyatt from the start, I can't wait to find out what happens next! I hope you decide to continue this some time soon.
Tsukino Akume chapter 9 . 4/27
I am blown away by this story.

The intricate detail of the characters and their interactions, the way their relationships change. The details of the location and the resistance itself. I feel like I'm reading a dystopian sci-fi novel. I can see it all happening in my head and it's BEAUTIFUL.

This was utterly amazing to read. I can't wait until you find more inspiration to continue.
I hope you get a chance to come back to this. I really like this story and would love to see how it ends.
Riasa chapter 9 . 3/20
Will you complete this story?
WhiskeyBlair chapter 9 . 3/15
That scene with Chris and Erica. Wow. She's a brave lady.
I cannot get enough of Chris as a leader/honed witch/kickass fighter the way you write him.
RE: Original fiction. Your writing style is incredibly well put together, I would imagine it translates from fanfiction to original works fairly seamlessly and post WAR, I would love to read more work from you.
Looking forward to the future chapters, I'm familiar with the feeling of having too much else to do besides write, but knowing that you'd sooner die than leave your fiction unfinished. You get there when you get there, and I can guarantee there will be many people happy to wait.
WhiskeyBlair chapter 8 . 3/15
Before the actual review, congratulations on the baby girl (I don't know when this was posted so I might be very VERY behind on the congratulations). I really don't have the right words to properly convey how much I'm enjoying this story. Chris and season 6 in general seemed so under utilized and just a bunch of wasted potential and any story with a Chris/family focus I am happy to drown myself in.
Chris himself as you portray him is a treat.
WhiskeyBlair chapter 7 . 3/15
The Chris/Leo scene at the end of this was definitely my favourite part of the chapter. Whether or not we find out more about his wounds and how they healed or how they occurred, it was absolutely a stand out moment of even the entire story. The sister's entering the bath house together was a wonderful scene as well, even something little like that showing their Halliwell-ness.
WhiskeyBlair chapter 4 . 3/15
Wyatt's massacre was such a well written part of this chapter. I feel like the show glossed over his 'Evil' way more than it should have, considering he was supposedly the Big Bad. (Feels a little strange to be so happy about a character killing off a bunch of innocents but it was very well written). I also forgot to mention how much I love all of the original characters, particularly Aiden.
WhiskeyBlair chapter 3 . 3/15
Another amazing chapter, not that I'm surprised :)