Reviews for We Are Raw
kkarrot chapter 9 . 3/15
This is a great story please please please please x 1000000 continue this story please
Sarahalliwell chapter 9 . 3/12
Just discovered your story and it's amazing ! Pls keep writing, I noticed you hadn't updated in a whoile but I'm begging you I need to know the rest, it's just to good!
Noooooooooooooooooooo
you cant just leave it their this story their its too good
4everDestined chapter 9 . 2/21
I told myself to not start this, starting this would just make me mad. With the way the last chapter ended, I have to say I totally agree with my earlier assessment.

I love it! All...9... Chapters of it. Even though there hasn't been a reveal. I've been in a charmed, badass Chris fic kick lately, saw this, got excited, then depressed, then l amazed.

...I hope to see something in the future?
Nobodyzhuman chapter 9 . 2/19
Omg I love this. I really hope you start working on it again. I would love to read more and see how it goes.
Paskuda chapter 9 . 2/18
It warms my heart you are dedicated to finish this wonderful story, because you've completely ruined me for every other story about Halliwell brothers here. I like it how you made them accept and respect Chris as a person first, and only then as a relative. Also I am glad that the story has an interesting plot which actually keeps you intrigued. It is a very frequent mistake of many authors to write about staff that the reader already knows while the characters are struggling boringly to comprehend what is going on. So I am patiently wating for an update, as this story has gotten me hooked and intrigued.
Daniela chapter 9 . 2/12
Hi, i'm new here! Please continue this story, i love it! And love the way you write!
Cool story bro see what I did there please continue
Only 9 chappies and yet so much depth I love it please for sake of my sanity finish the story please I'm dying not knowing the rest and this could beat my love for the nature of memory it really is amazing please please pretty please with a cherry on top finish the story
Just writing to let you know that this story is still being read and followed. Best time travel reveal story out there! Really hope that you return to it eventually, whenever that may be.
sherlollypop chapter 9 . 1/20
you need to finish this. it is definitely one of my favourite stories and I can't stand not knowing how it ends
ArchitectMama chapter 9 . 1/2
I've immensely enjoyed your story! It is by far one of the better Charmed stories posted on here that I've come across, I hope you are able to find time to keep updating soon!
Dark-Rina chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
One year ago...T.T pleeasee update... pleaseee
Awesomeness2502 chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Please please please update! I really need to know why happens!
CharlieLittle chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
It's been so long. Please don't abandon this story - it's really amazing! Hope you're doing okay.. I adore your version of Chris and I'm really looking forward to more - please :)