Reviews for Crossfire Meander
Jeangb chapter 1 . 5/16
This was awesome, really enjoyed it. I hope that at some point, and I realise it’s been a while since you wrote this, I do hope you will find your inner author and write another chapter for this series.
sophiedog22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Omg you nailed it!
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Nice...way to fill in some gaps
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Thank you for filling in the gaps- I just finished reading the Crossfire series and I had wondered about these details as well- also loved your FSOG FF story - thanks again - Julia
14Leary chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is really good don't stop!
Carol222 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Don't know how I missed this story. Very well down. Extremely plausible that this is the way it happened. Your writing is very good and strong. More, please. Carol
mrs-taycob chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I LOVED THIS!
SapphireBella chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I just finished The Crossfire series and am in love with it too. Went out to find some FF and look who I found with a one-shot. Great take on the missing pieces with Gideon's view!
OTB chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hi. Good work. Look forward to more work from u.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
More please
eveningstar1996 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
great story! :D i think that would be how gideon had acted when nathan tried to blackmail him, and when he was planning to kill nathan
denisedarthur chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'm glad to read what Gideon was going through. The cool exterior masking the fury and hatred he felt toward Nathan. He was going to make him pay and pay he did with interest. I love Gideon! Thank you.
lila chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is amazing! I wish there could be more fanfiction about Gideon and Eva. This is sooooooo great!
1962 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Thank you it was great! Would love to read more one shot of Crossfire!