Reviews for At The End Of All Things
RogueBHS chapter 21 . 4/23
I just spent the past three days reading this story, and while I haven't been reviewing everything I read lately, I can't move from this to another story without leaving a review. First, let me say that this is very different from anything else I have read before. At first I had reservations, I will admit that. Then I started reading your author notes...they seriously got me thinking, especially about how minds and bodies change during puberty, etc. Once I realized that what you have written was entirely possible in the Harry Potter universe, my enjoyment of what I was reading increased immensely. I find your choice of witches who bond with Harry to be spot on, and like that rather than split up the Patil twins between Harry and Neville, you kept them together. While slow moving, you have put so much detail and thought into your chapters I am left envious. And the nuggets of humor are perfect. I anxiously await seeing your plans for the Weasley family, and the upcoming chapters. Until then!
vikarti.anatra chapter 1 . 4/22
thanks.
I HAVE to try to calculate amount of energy needed..
given that at least 12 years and every hour travelled needs 1.1 amount of energy.
which means total energy used is approx. "magic of average witch or wizard" x 1.8*102069634
looks like matter-magic conversion by lay lines was very very efficient and Harry was very brave (after he couldn't account for this conversion to happen even while he knew he need energy).
leylinjan chapter 7 . 4/22
hmm I like your story. I like Super!Harry. But I feel that you use way too many words to advance too little in the plot. I find myself jumping several paragraphs, at times several 'pages' in order to arrive at a new development in the plot.
This could be an area of improvement...
midnightscar17 chapter 21 . 4/21
Can you please update this story it was just getting good
loretta537 chapter 21 . 4/19
this is a great story, i'm very glad to have found it
allenx14 chapter 21 . 4/16
That was really good. Please continue producing this fabulous story I truly do like it.
MANORAKC4 chapter 9 . 4/14
Very -The-End-Of-All-Things
Man I love the end of the chapter 9.
Very sexy, pity that don't have any other ecchi content.
Dagda06117032 chapter 21 . 4/13
Please update this fic as soon as you are able.
SnuggleKitten69, понравилось, спасибо, жду продолжения.
Можно рейтинг сделать более взрослым. Гермиона любящая Луну, Дафни и Гарри, хорошо.
И давайте Дамболдора оставим окаменевшим в подземельях навечно? :)
DalkonCledwin chapter 18 . 4/8
You might want to rephrase the term you have identified as referring to the wizard that the coven is centered around. I say this because the word Warlock literally derives from the Old English word meaning “Oath Breaker” and was a term used to refer to people who violated their oaths to God, King, or Country.

Wolfram and Hart? Yes, that particular law company would probably give Dumbledore a rather large ulcer if he ever had to deal with them… Something about being owned by the distant cousins of Azathoth tends to make them just a tad bit more ruthless than your average legal representation…

LOL, Harry pulling in Wolfram and Hart like that is probably one thing that could get him out of the magically binding contract created by the Goblet of Fire; after all they do kind of specialize in magically binding contracts.

You called Tipsy a male in one sentence and then in all subsequent sentences referred to Tipsy as female…

Oh YAY. Pansy is going to be Ginny’s jailor. That is fun.
DalkonCledwin chapter 15 . 4/8
Oh, so it wasn’t Pettigrew who wanted a piece of Lockhart… it was Hedwig.

I bet the Centaurs absolutely LOVE Severus, don’t they? The Acromantula probably do too.
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 4/8
Hilarious that Hannah’s family has sworn an oath of fealty to the Potters, and yet Hannah was one of the loudest in declaring Harry the Heir of Slytherin, not to mention her behavior towards Harry during the Triwizard Tournament…

ROFLMAO, oh that is rich… Hannah is crushing on Harry, and she was that cruel to him throughout his education? I will laugh if Harry arranges for her betrothal to Neville.

ROFLMAO… again… you mean to tell me that Peter Pettigrew is going to take out Lockhart? That is AWESOME!
DalkonCledwin chapter 13 . 4/8
Those rings would never work in the Muggle World
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 4/8
Wait… so the Tabloid Company makes the Ministries official forms and documents? Ironic much?
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 4/8
Harry and Neville are going to ROCK the Wizarding World!