Reviews for At The End Of All Things
babiluv22 chapter 23 . 3/19
I am happy to see that this story has been updated not too long ago so I hope really that you have not abandoned it cuz I really enjoy it so update soon please
god of all chapter 23 . 3/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
suebt chapter 18 . 2/15
Just a thought, but shouldn't there be some mention of Sirius and the fact that he survived when all the Death Eaters died?
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 2/12
Yeah, I'm WAY done with this fic. If you'd sent him back to 5/6/7th Year, sure, I'd deal. But this 30-year-old Man-Child is having sex (or would be "If I'd taken a contraceptive potion") with half a dozen twelve year olds!

I'm extremely open-minded in general and in the bedroom, but this is disgusting.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 2/12
I will say that 12-year-old kids fork-feeding Harry made me want to sick up, yet here I am hitting the "Next Chapter" button, lol.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 2/12
Why would Gringotts have obtained temporary guardianship of Parvati when Harry didn't even meet her in this timeline until after the Gringotts meeting? Why on Earth would Xeno and the elder Patil surrender their guardianship rights without ever having had a single conversation with Harry? This is obviously a different universe and Harry has noticed differences, so why is he proceeding as if he knows everything when he hasn't truly gotten the lay of the land yet? For all he knows, Dumbles is a great guy and the Dursleys treated him like a Prince. I'll keep reading because I love political intrigue and powerful!Harry, but I'll admit that none of the relationships are believable and them all breaking into tears literally EVERY FIVE MINUTES is driving me mad. And that's setting aside how absolutely creepy it is for ~30-year-old Harry to be dragging his finger across the lips of a 12-year-old CHILD.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 2/11
I'm enjoying this fic, but the Harry/Padma instant relationship felt completely off. Everything with Hermione and Luna makes sense, but he had no previous meaningful friendship with Padma. Does being a good friend to Luna instantly qualify someone for the protection of House Potter and an emphatic "I love you with all of my heart"?

The same about Colin. What on Earth made him make that brotherhood offer?
Bronze chapter 14 . 2/8
Ya gotta admit, when Albus screws the pooch, HE REALLY SCREWS THE POOCH! Or he doesn't screw things up by half measures! His brother isn't likely to have any sympathy for him either. Not after he views Harry's memories of growing up in the Dursley's house that is. Seems I got Dumbledore's brother's name wrong in an earlier chapter. I called him Alberforth instead of Aberforth. Gotta make sure I get it right from now on. I'm enjoying the story and you writing and posting it. Thanks.
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/7
Neville is going to need a new wand. One that IS truly a match for him. And dare I hope that Harry and Neville shred ol' Dumbles the Bumbles at the same time? The old goat, pony, horse, cow, pig and dog rapist isn't going to be able to fend off these two powerhouses at the same time. I've always wondered if Albaforth truly had sex with goats or if his ever so loving brother framed him for it? I wouldn't put it past him for being as he'd think it being for the greater good.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/7
Ol' Dumbles the Bumbles isn't going to like that! It sure as hell doesn't fir into his plans for the future of the wizarding world. Harry wasn't supposed to claim his Lordship and allow all the Potter moneys and properties go to the Ministry. Or maybe this time good ol' Dumbles would find a way to claim all that wealth. Either way, it wouldn't have been Harry's to use for the true betterment of the wizarding world. Ya know, I think it'd be poetic justice if ol' Dumbles was to be petrified and then forgotten for say the next thirty or forty centuries.
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/6
God help anyone who attacks or molests Madam Bones niece! They're gonna need it!
Snowball1982 chapter 23 . 1/30
Thank you for the story. Snowball
tag0 chapter 11 . 1/21
I'm quite enjoying this story, and glad I found it. I admit that I don't usually care for harem stories, but this is excellently written and as I said, I'm quite enjoying this.

That said, I do have a question. Didn't Steelgrip know about the horcrux already, from the discussion with the Revered One?

Anyway, eagerly heading on to the next chapter...
This story is really great! I finished what's written so far in about two days because I couldn't put it down! Keep up the excellent work! Hope to read the next chapter soon!
mj4wzpw chapter 1 . 1/12