Reviews for At The End Of All Things
hunzbookwyrm chapter 22 . 7/24
Love the story so far can't wait to see what happens next
Zander chapter 18 . 7/19
YES. A GOOD FANFIC WITH SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS TEENS!
zero6199 chapter 7 . 6/23
I just read your beginning authors note for chapter seven, and I just want to say that though i'm just newly 17, I KNOW that hormones affect emotion. If your male you can get angry about the littlest thing and emotional breakdowns aren't just a girl thing. So i wanted to thank you for portraying teenagers (and below) of both genders correctly.
DaSalvatore chapter 22 . 6/23
A really interesting take on this type of story. The pace allows for quick movements of time without the reader losing track of the smaller, personal details of the characters. I'm also enjoying your development of the Basajaun people.

The coven grew a little too fast for me in regards to Harry going from protective love to romantic love but I can see how it works with Luna Prime's order of saving as many as possible. I'm really looking forward to when you're able to write more of this.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 9 . 6/17
Luna is 1 unick witch update soon
Flutters Is Shy chapter 22 . 6/2
I usually don't like harem fics. I find that they're unrealistic, the male has almost no redeaming qualities that the author is trying to tack onto them, and the females that surround said male have become empty headed and vapid all for the sake of it being believable that they would align themselves with a single male.

Then 'sexy-time' occurs.

This entire story... you have done nothing but reinforce the fact that these characters LOVE each other. You have written them in such a way that their interactions feel organic, and although I am a firm believer in a monagamous relationship, I can't help but believe that their relationship would not only work, but flourish.

So congratulations. You have EARNED an admirer of your work. The only thing more I can say is that I enjoyed your festive line breaks. I don't understand why anyone would dislike them. Although they served little purpose but to break up scenes, seeing them always made a flash of happiness to ignite in my heart.
NarutosBrat chapter 22 . 5/17
Talk about your frustrating cliffhangers.
I'm glad that you mentioned someone likely having a bad influence on Neville's grandmother. Otherwise the previous chapter is just not plausible. She would not otherwise sit idle while the date approaches where most of their wealth and influence is lost. On a side note, I would hope that most of the Wizengamot would realize that the law they enacted could also apply to their own heirs, although Dumbledore may have convinced them with the Greater Good, or with compulsions.

By the way, the Longbottoms are purebloods, so his grandmother should know that it is important to have a matching wand. While I don't buy "the wand chooses the wizard", a matching wand would be useful. Consider "The shoe chooses the foot. While you may wear another shoe, it will not fit as good as your own shoe."
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 5/16
Dude, are you serious. I'm sensing some serious implications that Harry suspects Hermione's parents were murdered, and I'm going to guess by either Ron, Ginny, Molly, or someone they got to do it.

Wow, Dumbledore is as delusional about Harry's feelings for Ginny as she was. Though now I'm suspecting that Ginny's delusions were the result of what I'm guessing was Dumbledore's horcrux. And Dumbledore totally deserved that.
After your first chapter, I am surprised that you show Dumbledore surprised by Harry's childhood. Minerva warned him to place Harry there. It makes little sense to place Harry there unless he wanted him abused and pliable. What possible reason could he have to place Harry at the door, on a cold November night, other than that he knew they wouldn't want him? Why else didn't he have the decency to meet her face to face, say "I'm sorry, your sister is dead, here is your nephew"?
Why indeed would Mrs Figg not tell him about Harry, when he placed her there to watch for Harry? It makes much more sense for Dumbledore to discount her reports as exaggeration because they contradict his conceptions than for her not to report. That is, in case he really didn't want Harry abused.

Harry's first letter is addressed to the cupboard. Assuming this was an automated letter and nobody saw that. Somehow they knew that Harry didn't get the letter. What is the reaction? Sending more and more letter? This certainly is no longer an automated process, which means someone went to great lengths to deliver many letters in strange ways, instead of coming in person. And then Dumbledore sends Hagrid, who may be a nice guy, but is certainly not qualified to introduce children to the wizarding world. For some reasons, he assumes the Dursleys told him all about his parents, but intercepted his letters. Among other things, he doesn't tell Harry how to get to the platform. But his main duty that day seems to be to praise Dumbledore.

Dumbledore either has good intentions, but is a fool to execute them. Or he is just evil. Maybe both. The assumption of a competent Dumbledore who also has good intentions towards Harry just doesn't fit his actions from canon.

Let's face it, Dumbledore's plan is for Harry to die. He has a prophecy that states "The one with the power to vanquish". Not "one of many", but "the one". And what is his plan? His plan is that the only one who has a chance shall not use this chance, but should instead die, willingly. Does he want Voldemort to rule forever?
"I feel there isn't any possibility anyone with any self-respect would marry the Ron Weasley of canon."
I agree with this. However comments from Rowling indicate that she may have done something similar. Of course she was quite quick to get a divorce after her first marriage. Don't talk relationship advice from Rowling. We argue all the time, it must be true love?
I also agree that Harry has no reason to name his child after the two men who caused most of his suffering. Voldemort's plan for Harry was just a quick, painless death. Dumbledore's plan for Harry was more than a decade of suffering, resulting an Harry wanting to die. Snape was just happy knowing that the last Potter would be willing to walk to his death.

I wonder whether Rowling intended for Dumbledore and Snape actually be good persons, and just wasn't capable of providing facts to support that claim, or whether she considers it a warning to not trust those in authority and question everything and think for yourself. Unfortunately, I believe it is the former.
NarutosBrat chapter 20 . 5/16
My only complaint about the Ginny situation, is that both Luna and Pansy told him something was wrong with Ginny, and that she should be checked, and he didn't do something sooner.
NarutosBrat chapter 18 . 5/15
Forget Molly's influence, I find myself wondering if Harry will think to have Ginny checked by a healer to make sure she isn't still being influenced by that diary. After all, she was only possessed by a fifteen year old Voldemort, there could be some residue like there was for Harry's scar.

Oh come on, even in canon Harry saving Ginny had nothing to do with love. She was just Ron's sister to him, at the time, and that was all. Hell, I'm pretty sure that if it had been just about anyone in the school, Harry would have gone after them. The only people he might have even hesitated on would have been Slytherins, and that's just because of the shit he had to put up with from them.

Sigh, I know Luna mentioned it to him, but I hope Harry gets Ginny help before she does something unforgivable, like attacking one of Harry's ladies, or even on under his protection. I do have one question, is Ginny a sub or a minor masochist.
NarutosBrat chapter 16 . 5/12
Random trivia, Arthur's dad was Septimus Weasley. No problems with you using Michael, just thought I'd share that.
Hamilton chapter 22 . 5/12
Nice story, though Harry is perhaps a little bit too much of a Super!Harry (and he could do without telling His Beloveds how much he loves them every other sentence - I don't see either a 62 year old man nor a 12 year old boy talking that way, even if he wants to reassure them; there are other ways to do that as well).
Still, I hope you will find the time to continue: it seems there are still lots of things to discover!
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »