Reviews for At The End Of All Things
Kalladin1989 chapter 23 . 2/16
Great story. Hope you will continue soon
Ash0011 chapter 23 . 2/14
whelp looks like some werewolves are gonna be atomized
the real narnia chapter 18 . 2/10
love the Angel reference.. love the Buffy! verse
the real narnia chapter 15 . 2/10
I burst out laughing about Snape's secret desires. :D
cmfisher chapter 23 . 1/29
Wonderful story. Hopefully you will be able to continue soon. Even if not thank you for your time tray you have put in. It was a very compelling read.
lorddragon65 chapter 23 . 1/23
I love this one, but are there any plans to finish the story?
lorddragon65 chapter 1 . 1/23
I love this one, just one question, are there any plans to complete the story with the defeat of Greyback?
bloodsword007 chapter 18 . 1/14
finally someone who knows something about whisky on this site!
though 60 year old Glenfarclas would cost right now twenty-five thousand euros.
Corneliusduke chapter 15 . 1/8
What you said about what MrNorrel mentioned to you. I would think that the horcrux being in Harry would keep from his full power, & destroying the horcrux in him would increase his power, not decrease it, & I think JKR would feel the same, and it makes sense!
Corneliusduke chapter 14 . 1/8
I keep wanting to send you a note, but I keep forgetting. I've read a lot of books (Am Civil War, historic books & novels, sci-fi Dune/Startrek, fantasy JRR Tolkien, Dragonlance), so Harry potter is just a small distraction, & a very welcome one. I'm thinking your very English, whom tend to put more depth than most do (Americans, etc). I'm Canadian, and more to take things as they are. I do love your approach here, your long chapters are not a problem (Mygypsy-"To Love a Stray" via Wattpad, does the same). I do look forward to Dumbledore & Riddle getting theirs from Harry and look forward to the completion (as your able too) of this amazing story done by you. Drop me a line any time you want. I think you have a good handle on it. I soo want Harry to have the "LARGE" family he's always wanted to, and to see him keep his "coven" kept intact.
PshchoCheese chapter 1 . 1/8
good job
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 4 . 1/3
Did you intentionally base the goblin language on Basque, or is that just coincidence.
Vanadir chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Loved the story. Thank you.
Outlook42 chapter 23 . 12/21/2017
Thanks for sharing the story I hope you pick it up again someday
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 16 . 12/16/2017