Reviews for Deeper
Amber and Ruby chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Are you going to continue this? I enjoyed reading it
lizyeh2000 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Hey I love your story please continue to update I'm looking forward to see what happens to Elizabeth! Lol it feels weird typing my own name, thanks for saying its a pretty name and good luck!
Oluhasuu chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
wanna see soon their interaction with the twins! hopefully they're gonna trow her shyness jejjej
Oluhasuu chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
you repeted the chapter 2 here xP
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I reallly like this and i hope u update soon
KitKatJs chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I feel so bad for Elizabeth! It was great! Usually filler chapters aren't but this one is! I'll even forgive you for the long wait. Round of applause for you
havethelambsstopped chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Ha, poor Elizabeth (and poor Elizabeth's nose)! She is so right; putting pressure on people is not going to help anything. Her dad should have just said that they will be proud of her no matter what house she gets, or something like that. Anyways, I missed reading this wonderful story and am glad to be doing so again :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
ShinigamiSaltana chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
THANK YOOOOOUUUUUU I THINK THIS CHAPTER GOT RID OF MY EVERYTHING BLOCK! IM REALLY INSPIRED RIGHT NOW! …And it's a kind of weird feeling. And you did it. Be proud. I now feel like I'm sitting on a cloud.

Poor poor shy little Lizzy… i feel like giving her a big fat bear hug… aww. Great chappiiiiieeeee!,
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I really like this. Maybe you could update it and we can finally find out whether Fred and George are abashed or amused at Elizabeth's blindness. I am looking forward to finding out what Elizabeth's life will be like at Hogwarts. What House will she be in?
Bitterglass chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
more please.
havethelambsstopped chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Omg! You live! Ha, just kidding. Your descriptions are amazing! It felt like Elizabeth was in the same room as me! Also, loved how Fred and George didn't like Elizabeth at first. It made the story more realistic
ShinigamiSaltana chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
ERMAHGERD, FRERD ERND GERGE! YAYZA. Poor ickle Lizzeh, bein too shy and all… *pat* *pat* it's ok. People will learn to love her.

DAMN YOU GLASS FOR HURTING THE BLIND GIRL. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Luv Dumbass-chan
kishe chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
can't wait for the next chap. realy looking forword to it. :)
kitkat2001 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
This story is really interesting so far. I love how you've done your characters, they all seem very realistic, unlike a lot of fanfiction nowadays. I also love your writing style, it's amazing. I look forward to reading more.
ShinigamiSaltana chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYA! It's awesomenessment, my friend. But WHY'D YA HAVE TO STOP IT THERE, DAMN YOOOOUUUUU!

Great chappie! Can't wait 4 more! XD