Reviews for The Risk-Reward Ratio
hpfreak24 chapter 33 . 4/3
Antes que nada solo quiero aclarar que la historia esta muy buena… super buena, pero no puedeo evitar sentirme frustada con Hermione…por Dios, me desesperaaa! como puede ser tan patética!
MagicisFidem chapter 47 . 12/26/2021
Oh my! Maybe the best fic ive read in YEARS. Wow wow wow. Draco was perfect. The way you develop your characters is... Another league. So glad I found this story! I ve been reading dramiones for 11 years now, and after El diario de la mascara by Mad Aristocrat, this one turned out to be my new favorite one.
Aislin Lee chapter 30 . 11/7/2021
you are the coward granger for hiding your relationship.
Aislin Lee chapter 28 . 11/7/2021
Granger is a fucking bitch. hiding her relationship and lying. she don't deserve Draco period...
Aislin Lee chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
you guys are assholes for keeping him down there. Jerks.
Aislin Lee chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Granger is a bitch. He couldn't help, but he did help her so she be grateful.
cheese12345 chapter 9 . 10/9/2021
I love this story! Draco is just so perfectly in character, and I absolutely love Project CHUM!
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 37 . 10/5/2021
So, sex scenes don’t really offend me, but this seemed a bizarre course for a man that was distraught over his father. Just didn’t feel like it flowed with the rest of the story. He’s disgusted by seeing his dad rape a Muggle, then he tells Hermione to get on her knees in a way that would be similar to his father?
Myaalyse20 chapter 14 . 8/17/2021
️ just marking my place
Brad chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
I feel like Draco and Hermione wouldn't have time for that whole exchange in the midst of a rescue. You wouldn't think there would be time for a demand for an explanation, followed by said explanation, followed by a denouncement as a coward, all while curses are flying everywhere and the two aren't even in cover.
justwhy22 chapter 47 . 3/10/2021
Fuck you
MinaSeraphina chapter 6 . 3/9/2021
Wow, I really dislike Harry and Ron now. They are more cruel than Draco.
kinnik chapter 47 . 3/6/2021
Oh, I just can't stop crying. This is heartwrenching.
r chapter 32 . 2/10/2021
You're a master at writing Dramione!

I've read all of your dramione stories and I love them from the inside to the outside, from the top to the bottom. You're such an amazing writer; your stories roused all kinds of emotions in me: a fuzzy kind of warmth, anger, sadness and so on. I was happy when the characters were happy and sad when the characters were sad.

Now onto the smut you include in your stories! I absolutely love them! Especially the choking scene in the previous chapter 31! It was so exiting, realistic, almost tangible. From a semantic perspective, I liked how you used the word "locked" to give the readers a tangible impression of how it would feel to be trapped in Draco's grip. I wished other authors were also as good with words as you when describing dramatic or smutty scenes. I hope you will keep writing such scenes or add another scene like that in your other stories.

With that said, it's sad that you haven't updated for such a long time, especially not Onions and Icebergs, one of my all time favourite. Although I had the fortune of reading good/impressive stories from other, newer authors, I really do prefer the veteran ones from this site. The stories from the newer authors all seem to be lacking something, a kind of spark that comes from true inspiration, from the heart.

That aside, currently I'm trying to do lucid dreaming, lucid smut dreaming lol, get my bikini body, to be more concrete a washboard stomach and trigger some explosive imagination and inspiration. :P Those are my current aspirations :D

I needed to get that off my chest. It can get heavy at times. lol

Anyway I hope you continue your stories soon!
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 1/25/2021
oooooooooohhh the last part!
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »