Reviews for The Risk-Reward Ratio
Guest chapter 37 . 10/21/2019
I know this is years old but I just discovered it and I am on early 30s as far as chapters go. But I also recently heard the end of the world as a cover by Billie eilish (I am a 30 year old woman, side note) and the lyrics and the raw intensity of her voice just fits this story so damn well. And to be honest, Draco IS immature and shitty, and human. And I think you’ve done an amazing job on this.
misslyss3592 chapter 21 . 10/6/2019
ugh the weasley twins save the day again. I love these cute little parts when they show up right at the nick of time. this is my first re read and I'm loving this all over again
lehur chapter 7 . 9/19/2019
he is so childish in this fanfic, he doesn't know when to stop and being mediocre and normal sad people even animal would not acting like git when miserable
lehur chapter 6 . 9/19/2019
I like it to be crueller for Malfoy, no man more coward than him except maybe wormtail, he fear shit... but grovel and slaving for shit. any sane man must be insane instantly hearing this
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2019
oh my god the angst and hurt in this is incredible... I felt myself tear up when draco was talking about his mother and tried to get Hermione to relay his message. Also his stumped hand... you're capturing both characters emotions so devastatingly well and it hurts to read this but at the same time it's a definite guilty pleasure. really looking forward to reading the next chapters to come! I can already tell it will be a rollercoaster of a ride :)
NifflersNogtailsNargles chapter 47 . 9/7/2019
Just binge read this in a few days. What a devastating, beautiful story. Off to read the sequel immediately.
Ellae chapter 16 . 9/6/2019
This is wonderfully written. The way McGonagall’s speech is markedly different than anyone else’s, even Hermione’s, is artfully done. The careful, precise way you describe all these conflicting and nuanced emotions reminds me of LM Montgomery (especially when Anne or Davy reacts suddenly in temper & is immediately sorry). The very graphic description of war, although personally not my thing, is very real and very well done as well.

e
clover-blossom chapter 47 . 8/15/2019
I don’t even know what to write. This fic is so incredibly intense. I know there is a sequel and that this isn’t the really the end, so thank goodness. I guess I know what I’ll be doing with every spare minute over the next few days...

I am so glad that some random internet recommendation brought me to this story. It was just so well crafted. The characters are authentic, the war scenes (and plot) so realistic, and the development of the relationship believable. And the smut (seriously, that is hard to write and you just nailed it)! This story is raw and angst, but also sweet and hot and overwhelming in the very best way. Thanks for sharing it.
clover-blossom chapter 28 . 8/9/2019
I like how you’ve thrown these complications in for D and H that aren’t just external forces keeping them apart, but real issues they have to work through. I can see both POVs here and both are at the same time valid and irrational- kind of like how issues are in real relationships. And it’s not just a misunderstanding. H thought she could just say she was ok with D’s past, but when it got real she had trouble and lashed out. D finally trusted H and was starting to believe he deserved to be with her- believing what she’d said about his past not mattering- when she’d thrown it all back in his face. And Tonks! She’s on my nerves. She should have told H what she’d told D about the two having no future. It’s at least partially her fault that D is avoiding H. But the fact that I’ve thought about all of this means you’ve captured my attention and I’m looking forward to reading more.
Addfam2008 chapter 6 . 7/7/2019
Heart wrenching chapter... Ron is easy to hate in this chapter!
catita55555 chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Sweet baby dragons! I can't believe that cliffhanger. I am speechless. I feel like so much time has passed in this story, but really it was a couple of months at best.
catita55555 chapter 46 . 6/12/2019
I really enjoyed the back and forth of this chapter, it was exciting and heartbreaking.
catita55555 chapter 45 . 6/11/2019
A relatively happy chapter for once, haha.
catita55555 chapter 44 . 6/11/2019
This chapter was beautifully heartbreaking for so many reasons!
catita55555 chapter 43 . 6/11/2019
I did not see that twist coming. And I'm filled with melancholy for everything they can't have.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »