Reviews for The Risk-Reward Ratio
SexciTibby77 chapter 46 . 4/9
Fucking brilliant. Im sitting here, in absolute awe. And as soon as I hit 'post review' I will be going on to the sequel, which im sure will be equally as brilliant.
SexciTibby77 chapter 36 . 4/8
So im still reading this, haven't finished yet obviously, and im forcing myself to go to bed after reading 36 chapters non stop and I must say, I am absolutely hooked. This story is easily in my top 5 favorite dramione stories. I have smiled, laughed, gotten unbearably angry, shed tears, bawled uncontrollably...its incredible. Really incredible. These are the kind of stories that keep me coming back for more dramione and I lose myself in them. Thankyou for the unbelievable amount of work that must have gone into writing this masterpiece.
I'm going to be honest; I'm mostly about the smut, but I do love a well-written story, and this is definitely that (plus the smut's really good). I also love your author notes - I don't necessarily think all of them were needed, because good stories tell themselves, you don't need extras. However, a lot of them were amusing, and when you finally see an update for a fic that you've been reading on the edge of your seat, and the author explains their current life dramas - it makes you appreciate the story that much more. Lastly, I fully believe that this story is worthy of the 1k mark, and I'd review every chapter to help achieve that, but I'm a selfish reader. As with any good fic, me reviewing would mean resisting the compulsion to keep reading the book until I reach the end, and I really hate doing that when I know the story's finished.
Tee Dree chapter 7 . 3/17
What a chapter! I'm still crying, it was so full of emotions, so delicate and beautifully written... Congrats! You are talented.
My genuine rule is I never read a WIP because more often than not I get attached to a story that someone decides to never finish.

I loved this story truly. So beautifully written. But to leave off on a cliff like that and the sequel not be completed- I'm pretty disappointed.
JD chapter 1 . 3/4
Great, I loved your imagination and story
EStrunk chapter 46 . 2/6
That was brutal & what a cliffhanger! I feel like I felt at the end of Catching Fire, but worse. You really left them there. You write disgusting violence really well. I think that's a compliment. Ow.
EStrunk chapter 45 . 2/6
So dying to know where they are, what happened, and how you're going to wrap this up in one chapter. Luckily, I already know there's a sequel so they have to live. Loved the scrabble book gift, I love that she recognizes that she is glad he goes into scary Draco mode when they're on missions, loved/hated Ron's comeback about how he was glad his wife wasn't there. Have to read the next chapter.
EStrunk chapter 44 . 2/6
Wonderful chapter. I didn't see Draco's proposal coming, but you set it up nicely with his thoughts in the past few chapters. I cracked up when, after Cho's problem was fixed, Ron then said, but I can't dance. Happy to see Luna and Neville together - I love that Luna wanted to know if they needed anything. Don't you think there'd be a wizarding champagne? I wonder how it'd be different. Did Hermione want to stay for an hour to work on something for Draco's birthday?
EStrunk chapter 43 . 2/6
That was amazing! First off, I love the detail. I'm weird but I love the little things, like how sick they felt after apparating so far, and Lupin being polite to the muggle he'd just imperiused. Draco and the gun were fascinating - both his reactions and Hermione's. Never saw that betrayal coming. I do have to wonder - why'd they set up their ambush in the chemical storage room? They could've been waiting so many places before that. Delia's death was unexpected - and horrible. Ron was awesome - and it makes complete sense that he'd want to get married ASAP after that. The splinching was awful (although Draco's comment to splinch Ron not Hermione cracked me up). You mentioned that Truffle talked to Kingsley. Was she alright then?
EStrunk chapter 42 . 2/6
Of course they'd have fights. That seemed like one they'd have. So glad they resolved it. I do think the wizarding world would have prosthetics other than ones like Pettigrew had. Maybe Madeline can work on that next. She's a fascinating OC. You've really continued JKR's style of suggesting a much wider more detailed world than is even shown. Tonks, Draco and Teddy were great, esp. because then Hermione found him holding the little one. Looking forward to the Russian mission.
EStrunk chapter 41 . 2/6
I love how Draco is so pessimistic and cynical, but he loves Hermione's happiness. Maybe that's because I'm the optimist in my marriage. Cute with the baby. The bit with Pansy was hard. She's an ugly drunk - but it would be hard to go through what she's been through with no one to confide in but Draco. I'm thinking it's a good idea for her to go somewhere else. Loved that Ron punched Draco and he was basically okay with that.
EStrunk chapter 40 . 2/5
Narcissa's long letter, and Narcissa herself, gave me the chills because her irrationality reminded me of people I've known. I was wondering what Draco had in mind re Pansy's situation. It seems strange that he wouldn't have thought of that. I do think it was narcissistic (cute) of her to think of herself first, but she was also a victim - a victim of his unfaithfulness which remains even though his crimes make that seem like a minor point. I love that the Order members are willing to help Draco. Also loved the line about Delia being an Amazon cuddling a toddler.
EStrunk chapter 39 . 2/5
Loved your description of the effect of holding a baby. Glad Hermione confronted Ginny. You do a great job with Pansy - she's still bitchy, but her pain is awful. The detailed planning of the Gringott's raid is fascinating.
EStrunk chapter 38 . 2/5
I think I disagree with Hermione (a bit). Yes - Draco needs to admit that his father hurt him (and probably intended to), but that doesn't mean that he doesn't also hurt for Pansy. The two emotions are so intertwined that they can't be separated. Just as you can hurt someone by hurting their child - the two types of pain are interrelated. Interesting thoughts re wizard psychologists. I always figured that they probably have them, but Harry was unaware of them in the books.