Reviews for The Risk-Reward Ratio
justwhy22 chapter 47 . 3/10
Fuck you
MinaSeraphina chapter 6 . 3/9
Wow, I really dislike Harry and Ron now. They are more cruel than Draco.
kinnik chapter 47 . 3/6
Oh, I just can't stop crying. This is heartwrenching.
r chapter 32 . 2/10
You're a master at writing Dramione!

I've read all of your dramione stories and I love them from the inside to the outside, from the top to the bottom. You're such an amazing writer; your stories roused all kinds of emotions in me: a fuzzy kind of warmth, anger, sadness and so on. I was happy when the characters were happy and sad when the characters were sad.

Now onto the smut you include in your stories! I absolutely love them! Especially the choking scene in the previous chapter 31! It was so exiting, realistic, almost tangible. From a semantic perspective, I liked how you used the word "locked" to give the readers a tangible impression of how it would feel to be trapped in Draco's grip. I wished other authors were also as good with words as you when describing dramatic or smutty scenes. I hope you will keep writing such scenes or add another scene like that in your other stories.

With that said, it's sad that you haven't updated for such a long time, especially not Onions and Icebergs, one of my all time favourite. Although I had the fortune of reading good/impressive stories from other, newer authors, I really do prefer the veteran ones from this site. The stories from the newer authors all seem to be lacking something, a kind of spark that comes from true inspiration, from the heart.

That aside, currently I'm trying to do lucid dreaming, lucid smut dreaming lol, get my bikini body, to be more concrete a washboard stomach and trigger some explosive imagination and inspiration. :P Those are my current aspirations :D

I needed to get that off my chest. It can get heavy at times. lol

Anyway I hope you continue your stories soon!
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 1/25
oooooooooohhh the last part!
Azure Shine chapter 4 . 1/25
i am crying, so sad for draco
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 1/25
ugh I understand Hermione but its still not fair for draco. and isnt this makes Hermione have life debt to draco?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2020
I don’t like how Harry and Ron treat Hermoine. Like she’s an invalid and they’re her keeper
Anitaevette chapter 30 . 11/28/2020
WOW THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT!
Hilarious actually!
“Who the fuck else knowsDraco
Love this story! It’s full angsty but damn this one was funny!
roclaiexox chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
I have no adequate words for this story: I have laughed, cried and internally screamed at the characters and the incredible highs and devastating lows Draco and Hermione have had to endure. As this was also my first time reading one of your stories, I was very out of my depth as I don't know your writing style and more than once was sure it would end in horrible horrible tears and heartbreak (mine of course, haha)

You so intracity and perfectly weaved their emotions and uncertainties with such realism, I constantly kept forgetting that this was a fanfiction story instead of the novel masterpiece it has become in my mind! I found myself loving/hating how you wrote the characters cause it was just so good and so real, and often painfully raw. I'm kind of scared to read the sequel, but know I wont be able to rest until I do. I know it's years later since you wrote this story, but it still deserves so much applause and credit! Def one of the best out there!
teresa.mcadam chapter 10 . 8/27/2020
Loved reading this chapter
Circe chapter 47 . 7/9/2020
Your Draco is the best Draco I've ever read in my entire dramione fanfiction life! This is the most believable, emotion stirring dramione war fic I've ever encountered and I'm so happy I came across this wonderful piece! This story deserves all the love in the world and I'll be forever grateful to you for giving me an experience I'll never forget after reading this story. Can't wait to start with the sequel! Omg what you did to my heart!
Ayr chapter 10 . 6/27/2020
Omg this story is incredible! So well written
lunaenruinas chapter 13 . 6/25/2020
I love the songs you put at the start of the chapters. So far so good, I really like your story and the fact that Draco is injured and how you handled It, gives the whole war more realism. It gives me some vibes of The Fallout. You did really well with the characters and the story is captivating!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/6/2020
what a gem, i can’t believe this isn’t more widely known in the dramione fandom! it was completely thrilling and heart wrenching and beautiful, i stayed up till 4 am many times, unable to stop reading. i feel like you capture draco and hermione’s feelings so well, in a raw, realistic manner that shows the intensity of their pain, their fears, their determination, and above all, their love for one another.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »