Reviews for The Risk-Reward Ratio
Iheartbooks394 chapter 23 . 5/21
Loved how you had Harry find out - i always pictured it would be on someone walking in on them! Also though it was very realistic on how she was nervous but then got annoyed and ripped him a new one. Oh and how you threw the i love you in there SNEAKY and i loved it ;)
Wondering about the dark stuff coming up and how Krum is going to complicate things
Iheartbooks394 chapter 21 . 5/21
OMG my heart is racing
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 5/21
Love love love all the characters and feel everything is happening realistically! Ahhh looking forward to reading on :-)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 14 . 5/20
Okay loving the action and heavy material!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 10 . 5/18
Stopping here for now, but will definitely continue soon!
Haven't read anything similar to this yet (although i have read A LOT, i'm more of a post DH kinda Dramione fan) but i think i like it :-)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 9 . 5/18
Really like it! Seems to be going a little fast, but im reading at lightning speed ;)
All i really want to know is whether or not they have let him shower yet!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 5/18
I love how you show Hermione hurting. Most stories try and make her seem strong, but you tell it like it would be. I like how you show she's not okay but that theres hope she will be eventually.
I also like how you made it realistic on the way draco turning himself in would go
Enjoying it so far!
4fan.ci chapter 8 . 5/6
Give the poor boy a bath already! I can't stand it! And how selfish of Hermione to be sitting reading without stocking a bookcase for Draco! (Just kidding; this is a very intriguing plot. I'm enjoying the read very much.)
SC chapter 16 . 4/20
THis was awesome. Great climax - ron/draco duking it out was a long time coming... testosterone surges and primal reactions are always hot! i love how self righteous hermione is, and relate so much. this series is better than anything i've read out there in a long time. you have single handedly turned me to D/H
sc chapter 9 . 4/20
the CHUM acronym is so cute and creative.

you really capture the real spirit of the characters and it's progressing very naturally.
Jamie chapter 5 . 4/3
Nice development :3 I'm glad that Hermione really begins to see him as a human being and look forward to reading her conversation with Harry next. :D Seriously, what was he thinking? QQ

xx
Jamie chapter 3 . 4/3
SO MUCH DETAIL
I LOVE IT
This ending is a total disappointment. A shame to all your work. You could have done so much better by far. You should be ashamed of yourself. This ending is an insult to your potential, your talent.
This chapter was amazing but the dark mark is in the left arm sorry that just bugged me lol
ShamelessShipper chapter 26 . 2/26
I don't know if this was intentional or not, but when Draco says "Don't worry, I will be." it reminded me of when Harry said it in COS (movie*), and it really solidified him as the hero of this story for me! Excuse me for nerding out. This story is gorgeous by the way.