Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
Panda Master X chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
WHAT?! Tomorrow?! I think it's been a LOT longer than one day. Lol. Pllleeeeeaaasse update this sometime! It's really interesting and I like it! I want to know what happens

...If not, then I'm willing to Adopt it if you don't want it anymore, i just don't wanna see the story abandoned. :(
May-Ruzuki chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Ahhhh why is this not finished? I really like it so far!
Katie2000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I haven't read any of this yet, but I wanted to know if the title is from the band "Of Monsters & Men." If it's not, listen to their song, "Little Talks." It's really good.
guest101 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
YOU'VE GOTTA FINISHHHHH
IT SO GOOOOOODDD!
lol!
withoutwingsx chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Me gusta.
More? :)
sayo-chan64 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I absolutely love this. It's amusing, mind-boggling, and well planned. I can't wait until I read future chapters; I'm sure they'll be wonderful.

sayo-chan
B e a s t l y B chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
(..) (:) (..) they see me rollen they Haten…oh:D you my friend are a great...author. this is simply amazing i cant wait for more:)))))
xx-Yuu-Chan-xx chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
I really like this story I'm just supper confused right now maybe the next chapter well make be understand so update soon it's really interesting ;)
blackirishawk chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
what is past!Kanda doing? And how is Allen going to the past ...whats helping him? I wanna know!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
MY GOD I LOVE IT!SUCH AN UNEXPECTED TWIST!TRULY i don't like cliff hangers MAKES ME GO CRAZY WANTING MORE
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
The idea of Kanda being a mad scientist unnerves me...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
haha very cool! (somehow i just can't picture kanda grinning though lol)
KkChibiChop chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Ooooh, it's getting all intriguing! I like it lots. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SherlockedinStohess chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Are you liking Togainu no Chi? The video game is way better. Btw, this is a very interesting story, i can't wait to read more! i have to say it's far better than my own Yullen Week story...
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I like how you've been capturing the Yullen. I'm feelin' the love