Reviews for Red String
GOOD SHIT
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 7/21
YEET
ShadowOfSelfDestruction chapter 1 . 6/4
I really liked your story, hope to read another chapter one day!
VermilionShade chapter 5 . 3/25
Both of them are ridiculous! Go Yugi!
rowexz chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
This was so well written :)
I really liked that all characters felt in character.
Hoping you are still going to carry on with this story, and I look forward to whenever you up date next :D
Enjoy your day x
Ganzademon chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon Love this story
mrsedwards2016 chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
Are you planning on updating this year?
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 5 . 6/4/2017
me encanto el capitulo, la forma en que los hiciste reconciliarse tambien fue buena
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
3333
koobre chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
I knew it. I told myself not to dothis, but I did... I LOVE THIS STORY! It just sucks that you'll probably never upload again. I understand though. You got me to do the impossible and read an unfinished story;however, it 7s one of the best ive ever read. Thank you.
YxYYLover chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
I loved seeing Yugi stand up to Atem for Yami and Yami making breakfast for Yugi. Atem better act fast or he will lose the love of his Ahku and forever remain friend zoned lol
YxYYLover chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I read this story when it was new. I dropped it when it stopped at chapter 2 and now I see it has made it to chapter 5! I'm excited and I do encourage the author to continue this story. It is so unlike any other mobiumshipping. I really enjoy it and I think you who are reading it or considering to read it will too. Please continue to support and encourage the author!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
I loved that moment where they both realized something was happening and it broke both out of their funks at the same time. I just loved that moment.
Flower of the desert553 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Gosh, Yugi is so precious. 3 I cant wait to see how their relationship develops.
Starshinesoldier chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
This is amazing! It is curious that Atem refers to Yami as his darkness.