Reviews for Red String
rowexz chapter 5 . 8/25
This was so well written :)
I really liked that all characters felt in character.
Hoping you are still going to carry on with this story, and I look forward to whenever you up date next :D
Enjoy your day x
Ganzademon chapter 5 . 6/24
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon Love this story
mrsedwards2016 chapter 5 . 6/13
Are you planning on updating this year?
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 5 . 6/4
me encanto el capitulo, la forma en que los hiciste reconciliarse tambien fue buena
3333
koobre chapter 5 . 4/13
I knew it. I told myself not to dothis, but I did... I LOVE THIS STORY! It just sucks that you'll probably never upload again. I understand though. You got me to do the impossible and read an unfinished story;however, it 7s one of the best ive ever read. Thank you.
YxYYLover chapter 3 . 4/2
I loved seeing Yugi stand up to Atem for Yami and Yami making breakfast for Yugi. Atem better act fast or he will lose the love of his Ahku and forever remain friend zoned lol
YxYYLover chapter 1 . 4/2
I read this story when it was new. I dropped it when it stopped at chapter 2 and now I see it has made it to chapter 5! I'm excited and I do encourage the author to continue this story. It is so unlike any other mobiumshipping. I really enjoy it and I think you who are reading it or considering to read it will too. Please continue to support and encourage the author!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
I loved that moment where they both realized something was happening and it broke both out of their funks at the same time. I just loved that moment.
Flower of the desert553 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Gosh, Yugi is so precious. 3 I cant wait to see how their relationship develops.
Starshinesoldier chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
This is amazing! It is curious that Atem refers to Yami as his darkness.
menacingmccall chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
You know I actually adore this story. I've seen many...Mobiumshipping stories and this one isn't exactly that but it's close enough. It's a three way relationship minus Atem and Yami being romantically involved.
But it's set apart from all the others. Because I've never seen another have it while they're both spirits nor have them split. So that's what makes it original.
It's ashame it's been over a year since you've updated it
But I know life gets tough and throws you curve balls and it gets in the way of updating so that's okay. I'll add this story and cross my fingers and hope you'll come back. I mean it's only been a year. I just saw someone who hadn't updated a story in three years came back and updated it a few days ago. So if that's possible then Im sure this is too.
I love this story so far so I hope you haven't forgotten it!
Hope to see you come back soon!
Erin chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
Love this fic, I'm so glad this is one of my first puzzleshipping-related fics. Loved the dialouge, It was awsome. The whole thing was just a whole rollercoaster ride of feels, and I can honestly say this is really well-written and thought of (probably). Please do continue :)
Ms Lilly chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
This was so sweet... X3
Is that the end? It kinda feels like the ending... But i dont see the complete tag... But then its been a year since ch5 was posted, but then again, it was uploaded in 2012...
You know what, ill just add it to my follows.
Thanks for writing and shaeing this! I really like it.
Bye!
MysticalElfGirl chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
I really really hope you want to continue this at some point. :)