Reviews for Dark Paradise
Just Kiga chapter 6 . 8/27
Oh, Tate. You should stop lying.
Just Kiga chapter 5 . 8/27
She's very impulsive. Good chapter.
Just Kiga chapter 4 . 8/27
Will he keep his promise?
Just Kiga chapter 3 . 8/27
She came to that realization quick.
Just Kiga chapter 2 . 8/20
Ah. So she's understandably angry. But way disrespectful. I can't wait for things to heat up between her and Tate.
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 8/20
Lili is way angry. I'm not sure how I like her yet.
MateriaGirl16 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This the best Tate/OC fanfic ever! And I love Chad and Moria too! I'm glad they had a parental figure to Lili. That was so cute! And I felt so bad for Lili! She derserves so much better than her! I seen you haven't written the story you said you would! Please do that! I love your writing and would love to read another fanfic of yours! It's amazeballs and derserves a lot more credit! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I love this story! 3 Is this the end? I hope not! If it, will there be a sequel?:D
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
awwwwww so sweet! was this the ending? because if it was it was a perfect ending! loved it :D
fandomenforcer chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
"a little ghost told me"? i'm so using that line when I know something just to freak my sisters out! we scare each other with ghosts sometimes.
fandomenforcer chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
damn! Tate tells all to this girl, sort of. Loving it so far!
LishTurtle chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
This was really good you should make a second one because you left it at a bit of a cliffhanger but I think we all got the memo. Really good story you should do more american horror story fanfiction. 10/10
moon chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
like please update asap i'm dying
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
loved this! Tate possibly is choosing the right path :D
LucyRider17 chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Oh, I hope you can update soon :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »