Reviews for Dark Paradise
Zeilo chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I REALLY wish Lili would confront her father and ask him if he's seen the pregnancy test to prove Marilyn's pregnant.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I love the story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Ohhhh who was that last person to speak! Ahh! Suspense! I'm glad she gave Constance a piece of her mind!
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
who is gonna help tate and lili? :O And booo constance! so rude
sandradee27 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
ooo i like! but where is carter? i can only imagine how he will react when he finds out lili is preggers! oh dear! lol nyways keep it up! much love
sandradee27 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
ooo tate has been a naughty boy! hahah i cant wait for everything to go down with marilyn! hmmm i like so keep it up! much love
Jasperhaleslover chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Oh this is getting good please update more!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Wahhhh! OMG! She's pregnant! Can't wait to see what happens next! There's so many possibilities!
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
:O Marilyns lying and Lili's really preggers :O omg!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Unnnnnf! lemons! xoxo
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
i could soo see moira and chad being her ghostly parents :] i think its cute! poor carter tho :[
sandradee27 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
oooo tate u nnob! now carter will be around lili all the time now! oh dear! heheh i love moira and chad too! anyways keep it up! much love
Malia Tate chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
I love Chad just as much as I love the Troy and Bryan(the twins). I'm really glad that you decided to use him and Moira as, like you put it, "ghostly" parents.
emeralazzaly chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Ohhhhhhhh snap! That was awesome! I was like oh no Tate's going to be mad! Then he saw and freaked out and I was like oh no is she going to get hurt? And then she did! I can't believe he killed Carter! Such an exciting chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Can't wait to see if she ends up pregnant!
Jasperhaleslover chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Oh please continue
Vintage Lost Girl chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
This story gives me chills! But Tate got Vivien pregnant, is he going to get Lili pregnant?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »