Reviews for The Day That Will Be Rued
The Priest chapter 1 . 6/14
R.I.P. Alarose you wrote an amazing story and while it is a great shame that you died, before its completion we will remember it and you in some memory of fondness... Alt7
KeinNiemand chapter 1 . 2/20
Why is SSJ just 2x Base? Instead of 50x Base?also frieza at 100% has a PL of around 120 000 000
Are you still Planet to Continue this Story?
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Everyone in that universe is boned. Also, remember back when the "Garlic" Gun was a thing?
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Amazing!~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
great story
update soon
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
just go to hell ready
Red wolfs chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Awesome. Is this done, if not please hurry up. Does Frieza get there and destroy the planet, or does Majin Buu wake up and eat everyone, or does Cell get created ahead of schedule and kill/absorb all the people? Or do the future people come back (not just Goten and Trunks, but Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, etc.?, please say yes) and save the planet while training the past people. Also, how do you post on fan fiction? I've been wondering. My email is please tell me or at least answer half my questions.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Haha awesome! The ending was just perfect!
EternalStarhaven chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Really fun read.
Two Evil Carrots chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
No harm to that timeline indeed... Lol, with just that one moment, it seems that the entire canon timeline has been ripped to shreds...
Link60fly chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Great story
Fun chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
It would be too cool to see this continued, Who is Olibbu? what will alt-Goku do after seeing his son? Will someone have to use the time room to ask for help from the future. Future-Goku could be wiser and travel back just to make sure or at-least F-Piccolo could.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
That was freaking hilarious!
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Please you gotta make a sequel to it!
equach chapter 1 . 7/18/2014