Reviews for The Truth Be Know
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Low-key, Komui is a pervert. But the sad thing is, thts wut he prob would've done in canon.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is so good and I finally realized that I use past tense to much. So thanks!
GlassStress chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
... O.M.F.G... I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
rini24 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I really like this story, just one question though. You didn't by any chance get your inspiration of the pottery class from the movie "Ghost" did you?
DemonAngelNeko chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ahh.. I wanted more...
yullenai chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
the part when allen says " strutting in those tight pants " made my day-/u/-. glad they finally did it, though it was kind of short. i was wondering , does the innocence that timcanpy have make them more lustful? Any way, great fanfic
Dehmer chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!
Yullen22490 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! I wana know what happens next xD (•w•)
Anonymussy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
You posted the wrong story... This is "The Key To Happiness" you need to re-upload this with the correct story. It's supposed to be "The Truth Be Known"...
darket15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Thank you to Anonymussy (Guest), who PM me about the mix up with The Truth Be Known and Key To Happiness. I apologize for this inconvenience.
I needed to re-load Key To Happiness, because the page breaks did not appear in the story. In my many tries I missed up my other story, so thanks again.

And thank you for the readers who reviewed this story, and those who connected themselves in anyway to it. I appreciate your support! :D
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
They argue even while making out. Sooo romantic XD
RayneLover101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It was a really great story. :) I only have a few things to say though, few spelling errors, a couple sentence structure probs, and a few punctuation errors, but other than that it was really great. I love it. Keep up the great work! 3