Reviews for Twilight's Attempt
draco122 chapter 2 . 4/16
very nice very nice indeed.
Draco122
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
awesome job
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
When you say "Fluttershy's insistence", do you or do you not mean "The Stare"?
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Think you could make a long term fic about those two?
Jacob shives chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hey 16. Been a while hasn't it? I admit this is a bit unusual for me to read. I have never read a MLP flic till equestrian Heros and now I read this. It's very well written and the off spring of a successful story and I know it will be a hit but I just did not see that coming. Way to be true to form and keep us guessing anyway. I will read as I am sure it will turn out wonderfully but it still kinda creeps me out picturing them doing that. So after risking your wrath I'll say the overdone but still true: well done.
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I like it
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
well that was different, I must now reed this 'equestrian heroes'
Puzzled chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Uh I'm confused I've searched for dragonboi65 but I can't find him anywhere was he removed or quit or am I just and idiot lol can someone post a link please?
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You plan on getting to it anytime soon?
VenRaider chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh twilight and her book smarts.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
How fascinating these 'ponies' are.
Cf96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good so far also can you continue Equestrian Heroes I liked it
agui972 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
never saw MLP but why not ill fav and follow the end was a surprise a really big surprise will look foreword to the next extra long special chapter
nerymauro chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
awe,poor twilight...please keep this story up!
That Guy You Always Forget chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh man, I love Dragonboi65's stories and I do love Equestrian Heroes so combining these 2 stories was a big suprise for me! I do hope Naruto and Twilight make up in the end, if you catch my drift *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I look forward to the next chapter of this and Equestrian Heroes!