Reviews for Prince of Peace
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 2/25
Wow that was a truly wonderful x-mas story! :)
Azucar chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I loved it! Only thing is that after the buildup of chapter 1 and 2 I wanted more dialogue before and the sex and the end too deserved more to the great story u built. Love parallel universes.
Sugar
Scandalised chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
DAYUM woman! Your stories bring warmth to ALL my extremities & organs including most of all...MY HEART. The way you write these two just oozes such sweltering sexiness & such un-ending love I can't even...just WOW! Ok WOW!
Simonlover43 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was too sweet. God I know I keep saying it but I love you so much! I cannot wait for another story (Fireworks is one of my favourites as well...) Ah! I am addicted to reading your stories! . 3
Perdition Raiser chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Omg. This was so adorable and hot. And I laughed out loud at your "cockblocker of all cockblockers" comment. .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Like always, I enjoyed your storie. Thank you for his lovely Christmas present. Sweet, sexy and wonderful!
Donnamour1969 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Great story! You are the mistress of smutty sweetness. Sweet smuttiness? Lol. Loved it as always.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Loved this, especially all the awkwardness and conflicted emotions and the spectre of Lorelei. The pain is tangible. And loved the contrast with the more fluffy parts like the snowball fight. And the shaving!
TotalCitron chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Can I just say thank you to your friend and great story;)
MerriWyllow chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Merry Christmas to you! I loved reading this story, loved how they promised themselves to each other.
starry19 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
You have made me very, very happy! I was SO EXCITED when I saw you'd updated this! And you certainly didn't disappoint!

I hope your muse sticks with you for the foreseeable future!
Wldwmn chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Beautiful, sexy, wonderful, steamy, sweet, loving... I could go on, but how long should a review actually be, right? This is the loveliest finale possible to a charming Christmas story from you. How cute that their gifts matched! And the sexytimes? Oh my goodness, I am in holiday-smut-fueled-happiness orbit right now...

I would've accepted having to wait one more day for the sex... but thank you for not making me! ;) I love your stories and I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family.
YulianaHenderson chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Seriously, you evil little witch. Seriously? Omfg. No. I waited for this for two days and you won't even make more chapters with plotless smut? No, I won't appreciate this.
But I love this chapter.
But no. No. Just no, okay. No. I DEMAND another chapter. DEMAND, you hear me? D-E-M-A-N-D.
Teresa L Jane chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
OMG wonderful amazing brilliant , I don't know what to say I'm speechless , well you always manage to have that effect on me and this time is no different . Thank you so much for writing and sharing , can't wait for your new fic , Merry Christmas xD
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 3 . 12/21/2012