Reviews for Going Home
Poor Chopper. The people still don't like him.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
...not that i think Chopper 'should not' cry because he still called monster in his hometown, but maybe he better not crying.
Except if he cry for different reason.

Because Chopper himself already made a vow to himself to become real monster to help Luffy... ...Remember?

I cant believe Zeff dead here...! #sobbed

How could you...? I wanted to see his reaction seeing his son-like visit him! D'X
Transformers' BABY chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Those people r such idiots they still mistaken chopper as a MONSTER still such idiots
Sorariru chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Now back to Chapter six first. I REJOICED AT BARATIE I WAS LIKE "It's Zeff's turn! ALRIGHT!" Then the title goes saying "Chapter 6: Zeff is dead". HAHAHA yeah. Anyways, I dont really have plans for chopper but I do have on Robin. It might be nice if they do manage to visit Alabasta, Robin could apologize...
FanFictionAddict2.0 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I would go with Alabasta because there is more of a connection there instead of Skypeia. And you really should keep going with this story it's great. :)
Dark Prime0 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
vivi would be better considering her connection to that country...what's her connection so sky island, nothing

another good one for robin would be revenlution base, after this last cannon ch she seems to have some good memorys made there
Alia Inverse chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I'm curious as to where are you going with this scenario . On the subject of Robin's turn, I'd actually go with Vivi, for one reason; Alabasta was the last of Miss Sunday, of Robin's purely criminal days, so to see it once again as a Strawhat would provide a sort of closure if you will. Not that she consciously recognizes it, but it would give the story, in my opinion, a sort of 'going full circle' feeling that it's always nice to see.
Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Gr8 story keep it up. can't wait to see some of the crews reactions to members of their crewmates families.
Bacon Bacteria chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
It would be nice to see the strawhats reunite with that doctor person and Dalton(i think that's his name) and maybe find out about choppers past (If you do this you should make them find out about all of the Strawhat's pasts). Also you could make them find Chopper's old herd and find Hilurk's house/grave. I recommend that you make Robin go visit Vivi. A suggestion for Brook (since if he visits Laboon his dream will be over) is that he somehow gets to the island where Ace and Whitebeard was buried. This story has a lot of potential and is very good, keep up the work.
Shifuku chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Take her to visit vivi and apologize that would be cool, hope you update soon
Transformers' BABY chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I want to know if he will see the snow pink when he first left
Transformers' BABY chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Please update this story is awesome n I feel so sorry for Sanji
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Blueh chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Please continue! I love these kinds of stories :)
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Wait, they can just sail to the Baratie.
Oh well, experience and adventure...

How is Sanji gonna react to the new faced restaurant? Woohoo! Guess I'll have to wait then...

;D! See ya!