Reviews for My Patient
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 2/9
Looking forward to the next chapter. It's an interesting concept
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
If you are still around, I wish you had continued this & several of your other Naruto stories. It would have been interesting to see where you went with them.
sofiane chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
it's really nice and super handsome can you continu please?
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I look forward to the day this returns!
Laud de Saturno chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Es una pene que esta historia ya tenga más de 2 años de suspenso con lo interesante que estaba
WildCardMakoto chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Great story. NaruAko is my favorite pairing in NarutoXNegima fics. Please update soon
Vandenbz chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I'm certainly enjoying this fic so far, can't wait to see more!
GespenstKAF chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
This story has tremendous potential, and I certainly hope to see more soon.
EternalKing chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Hey dude this story is really interesting and good, try to keep it to Ako only though and besides a few mistakes here and there it seems like a pretty solid story. Try and update buddy
Blackbalrog chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
So far I love the story man, but a have a question it is possible that Setsuna is going to be added to the couple?...I mean..not to turn the story into a harem one, but more like a threesome couple or something loke that just Ako and Setsuna and no one else, its very easy tu ruin a story by making it a harem type.

p.s. sorry about ortography my english is not to good
imsabbel chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Chapter was still qutie good, despite you calling it flat.

I am just a bit grumpy about all the "conspiracy" to magically keep Naruto ina bed or wheelchair.

I realize that you want him to be there as a patient to be cared for - so why not make him weakened from the ordeal, for real? He DID get his chakra drained from Pain, and the dimension travel, so him being weak and helpless for a week would work without all that magic stuff. I mean, he did spends days in the hospital from lesser injuries in canon, too.
imsabbel chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Interesting story. I have never seen a crossover start from just that point.

And Naruto being away means taht everybody killed stays dead, too (poor Kakashi and Shizune...)
The Lonely Fox chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Hey, your story is great so far and I really love it so far. I've always loved Ako's character and in glad to find a story that stars her front and center. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
N chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I have to think if Naruto ever finds out about these magic seals he'll be feeling quite betrayed. Have you given that any thought?