Reviews for My Patient
Jose19 chapter 7 . 8/19
This is not good news for Naruto because he should stay for a while there are things that he could learn here that could help him back in his world especially magic.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/19
I want to correct you on this but Evangeline is 700 years old not a century old girl please confirm this information, and I see Ako doing well with Naruto but she is too normal to survive his lifestyle because the enemies that will be coming will be very difficult for a normal girl to handle.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 8/19
Evangeline is a person that can help Naruto he does understand everything about pain and loneliness, and she has a seal around her to prevent leaving the school, and she is very powerful as well.

The question now in this story is what pairing will you give Naruto because Ako whom you mentioned is part of Negi's Harem in fact most of the 31 girls fall for him in the story to me the perfect person for him would be Kaede or Asuna.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/19
I hope you give Naruto full access to his chakra because Negi in that series becomes seriously overpowered to the point that few or none can beat him, and he is treated no better than Evangeline.
SlyFox9 chapter 7 . 2/5
this story isn't half bad. I hope to see the next update soon.
Jaune D'Arc chapter 7 . 1/12
I'll be blunt...I usually hate single pairing. But for this story, I will make an exception. This story is very great in my book. This story is now in my No1 Negima fanfic of all time.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
This is such a great story. Keep up the awesome work!
He Who Seeks The Joys in Life chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
Please no magic for Naruto

If he winds up unlocking his full potential combining that with magic would just have him curbstomping everyone

I'm still wondering why its raking so long for him to heal

2 holes in his chest and being battered and bruised just K.O him for a day

By the next day he was practically fine...as a kid

So him taking this long to heal is a bit odd really
EternalKing chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
This was fun light chapter. Wonder how the two are going to react now. No doubt ako will stay flustered, maybe even have festering feelings now, Naruto would probably like to think about it given his actual first kiss lol. Anyways if you need an arc idea try doing something with ako's scar. It's something never really touched upon I think so it would be interesting if a criminal mage did it and her memory was erased of it since she had no knowledge of magic(but whatever your story not mine)

I think you should let Naruto learn magic since there's all sorts of magics we never see, and it would even the playing field since he doesn't know many jutsu. It wouldn't be hard to give him, and as for pactios, well it seems strange to give him one since his own power eclipses more or less everyone in the series given how little he's ever actually run out of his own chakra.
jairoesme chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
great chapter hope Naruto's recovery doesn't last much longer.
jairoesme chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
this is awesome I never read a negima Naruto crossover with this kind of approach before.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
I'm gonna go on a limb and say he winded up accessing his Rikudo Chakra by accident is what Kurama meant by another energy
Zorobak chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
I want to see Naruto kick Evas ass.
EternalKing chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Not bad again, not many mistakes if any. I will say don't worry about small chapters if you update pretty frequently. Also curious to see if Naruto can learn magic, if he can't then learning elemental manipulation should be enough since with shadow clones he doesn't need an affinity just hard work.
eniox27 chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Good stuff good stuff. And so soon
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »