Reviews for My Patient
WildCardMakoto chapter 3 . 3/13
Great story. NaruAko is my favorite pairing in NarutoXNegima fics. Please update soon
Vandenbz chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I'm certainly enjoying this fic so far, can't wait to see more!
GespenstKAF chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
This story has tremendous potential, and I certainly hope to see more soon.
EternalKing chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Hey dude this story is really interesting and good, try to keep it to Ako only though and besides a few mistakes here and there it seems like a pretty solid story. Try and update buddy
Blackbalrog chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
So far I love the story man, but a have a question it is possible that Setsuna is going to be added to the couple?...I mean..not to turn the story into a harem one, but more like a threesome couple or something loke that just Ako and Setsuna and no one else, its very easy tu ruin a story by making it a harem type.

p.s. sorry about ortography my english is not to good
imsabbel chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Chapter was still qutie good, despite you calling it flat.

I am just a bit grumpy about all the "conspiracy" to magically keep Naruto ina bed or wheelchair.

I realize that you want him to be there as a patient to be cared for - so why not make him weakened from the ordeal, for real? He DID get his chakra drained from Pain, and the dimension travel, so him being weak and helpless for a week would work without all that magic stuff. I mean, he did spends days in the hospital from lesser injuries in canon, too.
imsabbel chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Interesting story. I have never seen a crossover start from just that point.

And Naruto being away means taht everybody killed stays dead, too (poor Kakashi and Shizune...)
The Lonely Fox chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Hey, your story is great so far and I really love it so far. I've always loved Ako's character and in glad to find a story that stars her front and center. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
N chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I have to think if Naruto ever finds out about these magic seals he'll be feeling quite betrayed. Have you given that any thought?
SanDemonMax chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
If by "flat" you mean a little slower with moving the plot forward, yea. Still I liked it, and am looking forward to chapter 4. I seem to be right with the chapter-a-week thing. But if they can come out faster, all the better then.
AznPuffyHair chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Mm... there's something here. There is definitely something here. It would be better once we get him out of his confinement and you can actually start working on some plot... though technically i guess the stuff happening so far could be considered the prelude or a very long prologue.

What i think you can do is pick a point and start branching from canon, but at the same time start adding more on their day-to-day life. There is no need to detail every single thing though, so don't over do it. It will also help with character development. Perhaps the best way to go about it would be to ask yourself "how do i want Naruto (or some other character) to appear?" and "where do i see them a few chapters down?"

Also be very careful with how you handle Naruto's power level. Overpowering can work, but rarely does it give good plot. Perhaps you can give him a limiter or have him learn something entirely new. Whatever you decide, surprise me. I want to see what you have in your mind with regard to this, especially when combat is inevitable.

A little something to note on is that there are plenty of little grammatic errors here and there, mostly of the misplaced punctuation kind. If English isn't your first language, then take your time to slowly refine it. FF dot net is a good place for that. If it IS your first language, then perhaps some more thorough proof reading will help increase the quality of the story. Grammar errors tend to take away from it because it may irritate some readers and people can't laugh it off like they can with typos.

With all that said and done, keep up the good work. I actually sort of want you to find the biggest ship you can, and ship this couple as fiercely as you can. Just... try to avoid harem... and if no, then keep it small.

UPDATE SOON!
Venus Pixel chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
BeefNRice chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This is such a sweet read! Fyi, the nurse's name is Shizuna not Shizune. (;
Fuyuhara Sora chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
hmm.. hmm...

great, still with fast skip first then normal pace until end the story, i see, no fast time skip or totally slow with ultra detail make it's own good point. it's great chapter. good job on finish this chap
Argorok chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Excellent job, please update again as soon as you can.