Reviews for Things Can Change In 10 Years
teababe27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Aww. So sad. Good story.
talb0w chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I actually thought this was brilliant...I love your style of simple, straight-to-the-point writing: it works especially well when a story is written in first person. What I really liked about this fic is that it reads like a person actually thinks-it wasn't overly garnished with flowery language that authors sometimes use to make their writing sound more 'sophisticated'. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
*Sniff* -Falls over and dies-
Tiny21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow this story sad. But its great
RegularShowLuvr chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ok, it's this stories time for a bad review.

This was a joke, your characters as so bland and simple, I was surprised you could get te regular show characters to be like this, where's your creativity. Suicide, drugs an death, all of these are so plain. I practically knew what was gonna happen to each character after reading the first sentence on each one.

Though, it was written quite well.
Perphella chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good story. It needs a little bit of editing for grammar though. Beautifully sad.
RinnySega chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Saw this on Tumblr so I thought I'd leave the proper review here.

I really like this kind of writing style and the events you created to play out with the characters was done pretty well too. It was an enjoyable read all the way around :)
Kimball20 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Pretty good. Poor Benson, Eileen, Thomas, Pops, and Skips (sorry I feel nothing for Mr. Maellard)
I'mDatingTheReceptionist chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
...wow...
That was...just...amazing
I don't know...I felt like crying...the writing style, the characters, the futures you described for all of them, it fit incredibly well...haha geez, I mean it's just a story, I know, but...yeah, I felt like crying...maybe it was Bensons depression, three characters dying, Rigby taking drugs, I dont know. Just...keep up the good work :')
K. Strange chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Sad... :/

I don't like the fact that Rigby tryed to kill him but i guess the drugs and his new friends just got the better of him.