Reviews for Now or Never
KitoH chapter 22 . 1/18
Oh snap.
(Runs around in circles, screaming for an hour before fainting)
An old fan chapter 30 . 1/8
I'm really sorry about what's happened and I share my condolences.. I'm happy you're at least getting better. It's really good to hear from you again.

Maybe save these old chapters as a separate story, and then copy and continue in a new file and update the chapters there? As someone who's an old fan of your work, I do wanna say it would be nice to be able to look back on some classics as well as be able to read through your new and current work.
Tigermike83 chapter 30 . 12/29/2017
I could go for either method. Reposting would allow for notifications to be sent that a chapter has been updated/reposted. Just let us know either way.
KitoH chapter 15 . 12/7/2017
"'So yer saying she choked on a cupcake then?'"
Oh my Moon! I'm in hysterics!
Can't...
...breathe...
...dying...
KitoH chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
YOU MONSTER!
LEAVE JAMIE ALONE!

Also, I feel for Jack. I think Lyra drives him crazy, not the other way around. She continuously embarrasses him when the Guardians come!
KitoH chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
Awww. Bless Jamie. He's such a sweet kid. I wish I had more time to read all of it at once.
Loving it!
KitoH chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Oooooooo.
This will be interesting!
KitoH chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Jack, I'd either start working or catch the next the bus if I were you!:)
Love it, can't wait to read more!
sparklehannah chapter 30 . 12/1/2017
I love your story. I'm glad to see you recovering and returning to your passion. I think the best way would be the second option as long as you left some sort of author's note saying that's what your doing.
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 30 . 11/30/2017
I will say. My condolences for your loss. Losing someone you love is hard to get through, especially when you had witnessed first-hand their death. I had lost my grandmother, who had raised me as a mother-figure too, to cancer back in 2012. But I can only imagine the difficulty from seeing one's life being taken from them by an unnatural, outside source. More often than not, taking time to heal and to deal with these situations is the best thing to do. So, no need to apologize.
As for what you plan to do with this story, Perhaps it would be easier to re-post the chapters this way things would not come as confusing should things be added or removed in the earlier chapters.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
NOOO WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED?! OMG I LOVE THIS STORY and I'm going to die if you don't write more. I absolutely hate it when authors just disappear :(
Hinata-Chan33 chapter 29 . 6/7/2016
I'm rereading this story again, and I just love it! I need more!
Kiana-chan chapter 29 . 8/28/2015
I just reread this story from start to finish! Still good :)
Will we ever see the conclusion though?
TC1801 chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
OMFG! This story is going to be the death of me, I love it so bloody much, and when Lyra I guess like died I was basically full on sobbing! Please tell me updates will happen soon, please,please,please.
Lau3 chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Come ooooon new chapter please!