Reviews for Now or Never
topcat2001 chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
OMFG! This story is going to be the death of me, I love it so bloody much, and when Lyra I guess like died I was basically full on sobbing! Please tell me updates will happen soon, please,please,please.
Lau3 chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Come ooooon new chapter please!
Momochan77 chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
Wooohoooo. I love your story so far. It's excellent. Lyra is hilarious too. And Jack is a total beast. Love it! Can't wait for your next update. I really wanna see how Lyra helps the children. And I wanna see a Sophie and Bunny fluff moment. I loved them in the movie. And I don't mean romantically cuz she's still a kid but you know just something adorable.
Chocolate Spirit chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
Christmas passed! It isn't up! Noo! I want more like this chappy! Awesome! Pwease!?
TalGordin chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
OMG I love your story so much!
You are an amazing writer! And this story is one of the best I've read!
I usually don't really like stories which contain shipping, but this story is just too great!
I read all of it in a few days (screw school XD) and I just can't wait for chapter 30!
And by the way- I saw you asked for some songs that might match this story. I'm not really updated or something and I don't know a lot of songs, but the song "Let It Go" from the soundtrack of Disney's "Frozen" reminded me of ROTG in general (I wonder why... ) so... here you go!
Oh, and another little thing that I just had to ask XD
I saw your comment about Jack leaving for a short period (some episodes ago, I don't really have a great memory) and I have to ask: are you a fan of The Twilight Saga? XD It's just that it's pretty hard to find people that have more than one fandom in common with you and I was tempted to ask you that
Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Merry Christmas! :D
8annie81 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Is Lyra going to become the new host for the wind spirit? And is Cupid not actually Cupid, but his brother Leon? Because he's adept at making Jack jealous.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Yay teh Guardians!
8annie81 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Don't forget to find the guardians Jackie boy!
The voice was the wind wasn't it? She's okay right?
8annie81 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Rats so Cupid isn't here to play matchmaker. Who's his brother anyway? The guy who makes people fall out of love?
8annie81 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Girl needs a chill pill. Get it I made a pun because Jack is cold.
'' so is the wind a person/spirit?
timetoletgo chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
YAY I'M A CHARACTER
AnnabethandPercyJackson17 chapter 29 . 12/22/2013
I love this story :D
Lau3 chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
Yay a jack x oc I like! :)
ELLE555 chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
Seriously all about Jack they're so cute!
I love when Jack described his feeling about Lyra. That's the sweetest fic, ever! I'm so curious what'd be the song. Please update ASAP. This chapter is awesome, as the entire story :)
frustratedpens chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
*yells in frustration* omg I thought this fic was completed when I started reading it, it's really good! and here I am left hanging, it hasn't been updated since 2012! I am going ot cry, PLEASE PLEASE, i really hope you find inspiration to continue! Ifollowed the movie blog as well. I hope things work out.