Reviews for Christmas Angel
Hungergamesfan015 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omigoodness! Whoaaaa! This was so touching. :c I can't believe she died. I wished Katniss survived. She's a survivor that one...
Katniss the huntress chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is so sad. You actually brought a few tears to my eyes. :'(
But i love the story.
At first i thought it was going to be a little bit like Romeo and Juliet, were they both die at the end. Although i love what you do with the story. :')
District12lovers chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow i love this story i cried you are fantastic
jackyb chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great story! But so sad :(
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww gosh that was depressing!
realisticandcomposed chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my jesus that was so beautifully sad, I think I'm gonna cry. Oh God, the sadness.
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This brought me to tears. So sad, Peeta will never be the same.
D. Ivey chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Such a magical story, well written and yes it brought a tear or two to my eyes! Thank you for writing and sharing. Keep up the good work !
ninkyandpip chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Im normally not affected by these kind of stories, full of emotion and sappy but this, this was amazing. Absolutley stunning, i realised after reading this that i had been crying, i never cry. You are very talented and are amazing, brilliant story well done, whenever Im feeling selfish and sorry for myself I will think of this story to make me realise that Im healthy and alive and I have no reason to be upset. Thankyou for sharing this amazing piece with us. The most heartwrenching thing I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
wow. simply. beuatiful. I think my heart just wept then, wow just wow.
girlsruntheworld chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
omg i was in sobs after reading this, i lost my auntie to cancer and my grandma so this was really emotional reading this but i wanted to say thankyou for writing this because in some way i feel as though both of them are still here and you really made me see that, thankyou very much and i dont think i have ever cried so much for a story, you are truly talented and have a beautiful way with words. lovely story and magically wrote. Thankyou very much
Katie Lyyn-98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
And there goes my heart. Completely torn out of my chest. Good job on this, though. A real tearjerker.