Reviews for Come Forth, Lazarus
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2016
They want you to delete it, Cathrl in particular because she's made a fool of herself and is worried someone will tell her employers. She's a known cyber bully and it won't go down well in her line of work. I have my moles in the forum.
QueenNaberrie chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Loved this story! Very well written. I'm so glad John pulled through & going home. Although, it sounds like his career as a doctor may not be able to continue. Fingers crossed that he will be able to help Sherlock on cases, though.
Otaku and Proud chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
I was not expecting this to end on such a grime note (though it's probably more realistic) and I want to thank you for writing it.
Otaku and Proud chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Is it bad that I actually feel bad for Moran?
Otaku and Proud chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
The pacing of this is brilliant, and the gradual build up leading up to the cliffhanger is well thought-out.
Otaku and Proud chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
"God-botherers" omg haha
MangoGirl19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I love this one. Great job. You write amazingly well! Have you published anything?
Legendary Biologist chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
Hi again! Caught up with everything! :)

The first part at first confused me, but oh, it turns out that everything is on John's view. The descriptions of what he feels and hears are brilliant. And he just sees white. John is unconscious, so the descriptions are just fitting.

It's very heartwarming to see John finally wake up, and Molly greeting him with Happy New Year is just so heartwarming.

The scene between Sherlock and John is rather sad. Sherlock knows that he is to blame. He has caused Molly to lie to John. ["Don't hate her for it."] is a very poignant part of the scene, in addition to John hating not Molly, the fact that Molly lied.

The moment John feels hurt, Sherlock's reaction is just great. Demanding the nurse to get painkiller, and although she initially refuses, he manages to ask her to. John and Sherlock are close friends indeed.

Oh, bittersweet ending! It's a sweet one as John has been discharged from the hospital and met up with Molly again, but he has changed, making it rather bitter. John's spleen is mostly removed, and his immune system is weaker now. And then, aside from not calling Molly 'Lolly' again, he can accidentally call her Sherlock instead. Something is different with John now.

[But he was not the man she had married. She would never see that man again.] - Beautiful and melancholic. Perfectly sums up Molly's feelings. John is alive, but he is very different now.

Legendary Biologist chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
Hi again!

The descriptions of John's condition are just very well-written. They just make the situation sad. John is alive, but he looks dead. Greyish skin. Cold, rubbery hand. Glad that he still shows signs of neurological twinges.

The scene with Toby really makes a nice break after the grief/drama. The descriptions of him make it so cute! Fuzzy head, bat-like ears, yellow eyes, etc pop out of the bag. Very cute. :D

The moment when Molly scolds Sherlock is very sad, but she does have a point. [What did I ever do to you to deserve this?"] perfectly shows her emotional state. She's very upset at Sherlock, who is to blame, although it's not his intention.

THe suspense kicks in when Lestrate suddenly asks Sherlock to see John. ["He's dying."] Oh, no. And his condition is deteriorating. I'm hoping that John will be okay. I can feel for Sherlock when he falters at the sight of a sleeping, dying John. His speech to John is heartwarming as well. He's trying to amuse John. And the temporary increase of heart rate just makes it even more heartwarming. :D

Legendary Biologist chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
Hi again!

The scene is Molly gives me mixed feelings (in a good way of course). Surprising, but melancholic. Surprising because she has been keeping that secret about Sherlock (he's alive!), melancholic because she's sad. John has been shot, and still is in surgery. No other news yet.

I love Lestrade's reactions towards Molly's statement about Sherlock. Very realistic, especially when he starts to mention ["Your own husband-"]. He's shocked. But glad that Mel stops him from further asking Molly about that; otherwise, he may dishearten an already sad Molly.

The scene between Sherlock and Mycroft is a very gripping read. And the revelation is quite surprising. Mycroft has been following Sherlock all this long. And when it's about the message, the time I read about the first one at the airport, I'm very interested to know if Mycroft is also the one who leaves a similar message on the tunnel wall. And it's very satisfying to know that he's the one behind many things.

I like Mrs. Hudson character. The way she treats Harry depicts her as a motherly character, and that's just lovely. She comforts a sad Harry, and then she's aware of Harry's substance abuse and cares about it.

Legendary Biologist chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Hi again!

Lestrade hitting Sherlock? I didn't see it coming! But I feel for Sherlock, especially when he starts cowering like a ten-year-old. John getting shot is his fault. And worse, John is his best friend. The emotional pressure must be hard on Sherlock.

["Because right now, I have to call Molly to tell her that her baby might not have a father."] - Sad, but true. Sherlock's act also causes collateral damage. :( It looks like Sherlock realizes it too.

Lestrade is a very understanding character. Called Mel to accompany and support Molly, because Molly is pregnant and sure to take it hard when she finds out what happened to John.

And that just makes the call to Molly so gripping. Especially when she notices that Lestrade sounds hesitant. I'm really wondering if Lestrade may end up speaking the truth about John or Molly asks Lestrade to talk about it, but really, really glad that Molly only asks if John is alive, and Lestrade just says 'yes.' I wonder how her reaction will be when she arrives at the hospital. Curious! And still hooked. :D

Again, I feel for Sherlock. He's just wandering around the corner, looking messy and aloof. This line [Lestrade had never seen the man look so alone before.] really nails the emotion.

Legendary Biologist chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Hi again!

If the past chapter is already very suspenseful, this one is even more suspenseful! It immediately picks up from John getting shot. Ouch! The descriptions of his wound and suffering just add to the tension.

And then Sherlock's character. He's very, very deep and likeable. In the previous chapters, he has been portrayed to show very little emotions. But here, after seeing an injured John, he finally loses his cool. Attacking Moran and then showing so much concern towards John (and later telling stories to comfort John) wonderfully show that Sherlock isn't that cold and stoic after all!

The scene between Mycroft and Moran is just as gripping. Keeps me wondering how Mycroft can solve this problem. The whole dialogue in which Mycroft tries to break Moran by talking keeps me wondering if this will work out. And then BAM! I can relate with Lestrade's shock upon hearing that gunshot.

It is calming down by the end, but I wonder if John will be okay. Still hooked!

["Have you got any idea how many stupid people are out there, Lestrade? How many people don't know what they're doing?"] - Sherlock's character is so consistent throughout the story, especially the voice. But this line is particularly amazing. This doesn't just convey Sherlock's usual cold, sharp, and direct voice, but it also shows that he's worried about John.

Legendary Biologist chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Hi again!

Talking about suspense, this chapter is so gripping from the beginning to the end. It's especially tense when Moran starts the countdown. And not even John's words are stopping him. Good thing that the countdown stops on 'three.'

And the talk about Moriarty is very, very well-done. Keep me hooked throughout the dialogue, especially the way Sherlock talks about Moriarty. Cold, sharp, and direct. ["And the man's passing was no great loss to the world."] Sherlock's voice is so clear, and his character is very consistent throughout the story.

["I you need more proof than my word,] - Typo?

Later, again, the talk about Moriarty is a great read. Moran insists that Moriarty is good, but of course, Sherlock just replies in his usual cold, sharp, and direct way of speaking: ["I'm afraid your definition of "good" might need some work."] Really liked the way he talks. :D

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! The cliffhanger in this chapter is even more gripping than the previous chapter! Moran shot John, Sherlock's best friend? Really? He got his revenge? Meanwhile, Sherlock is facing Moran? How will he deal with all these? I find it hard not to click on the 'next' button. ;P

Legendary Biologist chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Hi again!

The whole discussion and arguments about the phone is very gripping and interesting. It flows so well and the dialogue is just very realistic. Loved how Lestrade insists that Sherlock is dead by using argument like reallocated number. Of course, as far as he knows, Sherlock is dead. Also, I enjoyed how John insists that something is very suspicious with Sherlock's phone. It's still ringing although Sherlock is known to be dead, but the phone rings twenty times. Only Sherlock's phone is like that. And then the phone is at a power station? Very intriguing.

["Oh, not without nitpicking the pieces to death."] - A nice break for the whole tension, and just fits Sherlock's character (as far as I know).

John and Lestrade deciding to locate the phone is a very tense read. That is an abandoned power station. It may not be a good idea to wander around that place.

The last part is such a twist! So, the one who has the phone is Moran? Oops. Wondering what will happen next. And the last line especially makes me want to continue reading. Moran has a gun. Ow! I wonder how John and Lestrade can get out of this!

Legendary Biologist chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Hi again!

The talk about the autopsy notes is very interesting and gripping. Something sure doesn't match with the injuries. Trauma from a four-storey fall is definitely not the same with the trauma from a car accident. It's especially evident when they talk about skull and vertebrae trauma. Correct. Falling should have seriously injured the skull and backbone.

["I thought it belonged to Sherlock Holmes."] - This one line is a hooker! :D It's known that Sherlock's death is caused by falling. Is it possible that the autopsy records are switched? Gotta read on!

Enjoyed the paragraph about Sherlock being pragmatic/mechanical about his physical needs. The word fuel really emphasizes that he is being mechanical about his physical needs.

The moment John asks Molly about Sherlock's autopsy report is tense. It sure adds to the mystery of the switched record.

The suspense is great at the last part with the phone. ["But when we do meet, do remind me that I've got something of yours you'll probably want back. Can you guess what it is?"] Very curious with what Moran has. And then, the dialogue just works very well in concealing the mystery. Sherlock just answers with a 'yes.' Eh, wait, is it Mrs. Hudson? The way Moran talks about Mrs. Hudson's condition sure is creepy. I wonder what Moran has done and how Sherlock will resolve his problem. Hooked!

And Sherlock's anger towards Moran is just portrayed very nicely through his dialogue (threatening to probably kill Moran, maybe slowly and painfully) and then Sherlock slamming the phone down.