Reviews for Surviving Claudia
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 34 . 4/8
This was a fantastically brilliant story! I love how Sherlock and Claudia act around each other. You got everyone's voices spot on! I know I'm gonna be reading this again.
samanthatm chapter 33 . 3/7
Awesome.
NothingNooneZero chapter 34 . 1/21
Oh my Holy Holmes! Thank you for this absolutely delightful story! It was very much an interesting story - really appreciated the inclusion of Moriarty (Without a doubt, he is one of my most favoured villains). Claudia is a brilliant OC and I must commend you on the fact that you didn't give into temptation and have her change Sherlock, quite a common theme amongst Sherlock/OC stories. It was a pleasure to read and I do, very much so, look forward to the sequel. Once again I must thank you for your efforts and for sharing this.
sherlockshockblanket chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Hello! I believe that I started commenting on your Claudia series under the name "Savannah." Well, I finally remembered my password, so here I am. I guess. Anyways, I still love your story.
S
xx
Savannah chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
You have made me stay up until 5 in the morning reading this. That says quite a bit I would imagine. Thank you for writing this, Sherlock's panicked speech sounded amazing and life like. I love your story.
Savannah chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Your Sherlock and Claudia moment was sweet and endearing, I loved it.
Savannah chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
The fact that Mycroft can see Holmes changing is endearing. Also the ending about her humming calming him was perfect.
Savannah chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Personally, I love how you're building the relationships and characters so far. It's great.
Savannah chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Fantastic, this was brilliant! I loved the ending and Sherlock x Claudia is adorable. My OTP if you will. ; )
Savannah chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
The interaction towards the end was cute. A fine ship indeed. : )
Savannah chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Your OC is a fitting character, and I can see this olay out like an actual episode. : )
Savannah chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This was marvelous! I'm just going to stop commenting every chapter, not because your story doesn't deserve comments (because it does), but I will be repeating myself over and over. Wonderful job! Brava.
Savannah chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I can't wait to get farther into your story! I didn't notice there were 34 chapters, and am very much so looking forwards to them.
Alibird1 chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
I loved this story so much. I can't wait to start on the sequel. And I would most definitely like a story about mycroft! Please that's actually what I was looking for when I found this story. But I'm glad I found this story it was the best. Thank you so much for the awesome read. Please make a romantic one about mycroft. I really like how you captured the characters especially mycroft and sherly(hehehe I love it) relationship. Again thanks and keep on keeping on.
Jodelo chapter 34 . 5/26/2014
I just read the whole story in less than three days! Really awsome fic and I'm going to read the sequel right now.