Reviews for A Heart That Ticks For You
Person P chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Thanks for writing this story,it looks interesting.
GuestJ chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Can you write more, please? This story is amazing!
AceXAlice ALL THE WAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I'M BACK AGAIN! God i just reviewed "Tried To Walk Without You, and What Have You Done Alice?" Jesus i am all over the place! Hahaha! Anyways love the story and pairing woop woop! So ya u get the point, anyways Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You really need to update this too! You should do a small SpadexAlice but continue with AcexAlice! And can you make a story with a Black JokerxAlice story please? I really think that they are a good pair. Like he can be cold and mean but sometimes considerate. I also like the fact that whenever Alice does anything nice or caring, he blushes and hides it! Sorry I just really like his character and him with her!
The-misplaced-world chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
OMG! He took her away! FIND HER ACE!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Update please!
Also can you make a AliceXBlood fanfic where Blood inherits like 75 percent of wonderland and forces Alice to marry him or date him or whatever I really I love the couple please do this your such a fantastic writer!
SalCuthin1122 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I think Alice should put, aha. It may be that Spade tryin' to find her, dun dun duuuun!
Anywho, awesome as always! ;u;
MedleyOfOddity chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I just realized i keep reading this but haven't reviewed yet (forgive your silly friend)
Griffin-like, from the book? *sees authors note and feels happy* and i luffs him
don't kill yourself trying to update ;;

-Your weird friend]
Cosmic Chicken chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
* Faints from shock and from the cliffhanger
SalCuthin1122 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Yay! An update! ;u;"
I really really reeeeeally like Griffin *u* He seems awesome! And I like your version of the Country of Spades. Seems legitamate, enough, aha! Pluuuuuuus, ya gots another Ace! And he's from Diamond! O: Ooooh snapplepie! X3 So so so, are ya gunna add an Ace from Clover/Club too? And a queen/prime/other folk? O3o" This story is just awesome, because the characters are just like the characters! For once, you actually made Alice like Alice! Not some crybaby, weak-girl, who's annoying, like most fanfics I read and and and Ace (I LOVE ACE. ._.) Is just fgyhujikl- along with the others as well, so kudos to you fer keeping as character! ;U;

Sorry, I just really like this story... a lot... hope ya update soon, deary!

- Sam
FallenAngelVamp chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Then the men are off to the rescue and save the maiden! Wow, i thought the kidnapping was part of the story?.O.o Oh well, its written down. Thanks for updating another chapter to the story. :) I kept looking back on this fanfic checking to see if updated. I love the way when Spades says this to Blood, "You have no power over her." Reminds me of an 80s fantasy movie i had watched and loved. Although I love Ace, I love the pairings of AlicexBlood. :D but ill understand if this story will have something different. . Hmmm... what if were Spades also to have feelings for Alice as well? Since everyone in Wonderland will love the outsider... oh well. And Blood... saying and thinking Alice is at fault that this happened. But because he loves her. Does Alice love him? Now questions of this story is racing through my head... SUSPICIONS! :D Update soon! :D
AnimeOtaku18 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Wow this story is great I thought at first it was gonna be okay but after the first chapter I fell in love with the story so plz update soon
FallenAngelVamp chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This chapter certainly was so interesting that it saddened me that it was at a cliffhanger. I am glad that you updated. I was wondering when were going to update. So Spade, Ace, Blood also Vivaldi were childhood friends. So interesting. Honestly, i love Blood and Ace. My two most favorite character. Then adding Spade... interesting that I might die out of loving this story/plot. I hope more shocking and suspense news will happen. Like Spade almost using Alice as a hostage, Blood ready to shoot, Ace coming about... See the suspense yhur putting me in? :D please update.
FallenAngelVamp chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
2 chapters all already and I fell in love. I lyk hw yu did wit a clover and a heart Ace. Please update soon and this is da story that caught my sight in this fanfic.;3
TwixTheTwit chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I love this story so far, like how you added the Ace of Spades and that the Ace we all know and him are brothers.