Reviews for Lullabies
koala789 chapter 11 . 9/23
OHMYGOSH THAT WAS ADORABLE! Excellent job. I love the way you included songs in the story. You'll Be In My Heart was definitely my favorite. This was an AMAZING story, and I hope you'll continue writing in general. Keep up the good work! :)
multyfangirl18 chapter 9 . 3/27
nice , another story where Jack is Sophie and Jamie's great something uncle
multyfangirl18 chapter 8 . 3/27
i figured out what he was singing after the 2nd line ,
multyfangirl18 chapter 7 . 3/27
lol at what Pitch did to Jack
multyfangirl18 chapter 6 . 3/27
i've noticed that Pitch tends to fall into the role of being a grandfather in several stories
multyfangirl18 chapter 4 . 3/24
i can kinda see Jamie and Sophie growing up at the pole and becoming helpers , Sophie would be Bunny's and Jamie could be Sandy , thet'd need to be apointed by Many so they could stay longer then a few decades
multyfangirl18 chapter 1 . 3/24
oh that was a stroke of luck in their decision
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
I wish human dentists didn't have to use tools. I don't have a problem with the people in my dentist's office, but I don't like have having someone poking around in my mouth. Although, I've always been fascinated by the little mirrors...
YamiYugiYuki chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
You need to write come more chapters. I really want to find out what happens as they grow up with the guardians.

It was a great story love it :)
Zyenna chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
aaaaw...this is so sweet! I freaking love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
d'awww is there a sequel? this deserves a sequel. with Jamie being a teen and being typical- and also him being bigger then Jack and using it against him
gameGIRL14 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I awwed..
Eagle4 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I love how your writing can bring up feelings and emotions without stressing them so explicitly as to make it overkill. I suggest you keep on writing, you have a true talent for it and it would simply break my heart if you gave up on this gift of yours.
Moonumb chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Oops, looks like Pitch is now stuck.
doglover11 chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Will you do a sophies lullaby and same with Jamie?