Reviews for Lullabies
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 11/22
I wish human dentists didn't have to use tools. I don't have a problem with the people in my dentist's office, but I don't like have having someone poking around in my mouth. Although, I've always been fascinated by the little mirrors...
YamiYugiYuki chapter 11 . 6/24
You need to write come more chapters. I really want to find out what happens as they grow up with the guardians.

It was a great story love it :)
Zyenna chapter 11 . 5/15
aaaaw...this is so sweet! I freaking love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
d'awww is there a sequel? this deserves a sequel. with Jamie being a teen and being typical- and also him being bigger then Jack and using it against him
gameGIRL14 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I awwed..
Eagle4 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I love how your writing can bring up feelings and emotions without stressing them so explicitly as to make it overkill. I suggest you keep on writing, you have a true talent for it and it would simply break my heart if you gave up on this gift of yours.
Moonumb chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Oops, looks like Pitch is now stuck.
doglover11 chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Will you do a sophies lullaby and same with Jamie?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Omg,I'm going to cry, oh wait I I cried.
guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
bookmaniac chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
This just has to be one of the best rise of the guardians fanfic around! I wish there waz a sequel to this (wink)
moocow4me chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
so sweet... I love this fanfiction and Jack... XD
LunaLavander chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
This is an amazing story, it really makes you smile i would recommend this to anybody who wants a really cute fic to make them smile.
LunaLavander chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
This chapter made me cry...
18Madison81 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
It was a pleasure reading this. It's a shame it ended so abruptly, but it's for the best. Losing inspiration is the worst, believe me, I know that feeling all too well.
Thank you for taking your precious time sharing this story to us. This is my favorite Guardians story so far! :)