Reviews for Hope
OlicityWestAllen143 chapter 25 . 2/6
I loved this story and I totally love and ship Dawsey.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
Here's a fun fact :) Monica also songs in RL too! :) she's done Musical Theatre, if you search you tube Monica Raymund "The Way You Move" & "I Like Girls" she sings them. They are from a Musical she helped produce. As well as of you search Monica Raymund - Creep on soundcloud she did a cover of the song with her brother
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
I loved it! I vote for a sequal
gabby chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
I find it interested you mske her a singer since in RL. Monics has a hell of a voice. Incredible vocals so strong and powerful. So does jesse so its a nice touch
M. Louise E chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
Awww...I loved this! Awesome.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
You have a great writng voice. I love the detials you add and your word choice. It paints an easy and vivid picture. Thank you for writing.
EthinaEternal chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
Awwww... so beautiful!
EthinaEternal chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
I LOVE Dawson and Casey (Dawsey?!) and this story rocks! I just read all the chapters at once and I'm hoping the finale is epic. I have a feeling it will be!
lhayestodd chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Awesome
lhayestodd chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Love this story ... Great job
Pallada chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Awww, You've chosen Piper as little Squeker's name. Wonderful! I've voted for that, hehe. So special thanks. I loved this story and was delighted to read such a fluffy happy ending for Casey and his little family.
Also, I do hope that you'll keep writing Casey stories for us!
Smilessimile chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Yay, so cute, I love this fic. I can skip to the lou by fluffiness here I've taken in. lol. It's cute, love it!
pingscuz chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
What a great ending to a great story. You would have fooled me, it reads like youre a veteran fanfic writer! I cant wait to read more stories from you!
LLR5654 chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Loved this story! Can't wait to read more from you!
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Aww, such a sweet chapter! I love it! Great Story!