Reviews for Hurt
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love the hurt/comfort. Let it end a different way I hope. heh. Should have sent Dis after Azog. Even the wargs would run!
Draconiform-algeeee chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story!
SableDreamer chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I found this story quite humorous and touching at the same time. Nice work!
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm sure she would. The only person to strike mortal terror into the heart of Thorin Oakenshield, his little sister Dis! I loved this, sweet and simple and nicely paced-loved the way brought the hobbit golf story into it as well! :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aw! Well done!
Horserida chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow that was amazing! loved it and nice ending! really enjoyed the story
m9o2i chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Another great story about family. Love it :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good story.
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was a really nice family story. I like the Thorin Kili Fili interaction. It was like a father and sons interaction. I like to think that this is how they feel about each other.
Great job!
CassielT chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow really good. I like how Kili feels with his brother and how Thorin reacts.
Good job ;)
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Teehee. Dat ending.

Hm...funny, you'd think that a bunch of warriors would be familiar with a dislocated shoulder -

My reaction: D'aww.

Nalbal chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Bravo! *applauds* Love these brothers!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really like this you should write more about fili and kili. That moment in the movie when they were separated but the stone giants was sad. I love fili and kili soooooooooooooo much
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Haha! Nice ending. Only problem is, you said 'Bilbo settled down next to the young hobbits...' I think you meant dwarves. :)
stormymac chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Add me to the list of people who prefers hurt!Fili stories. Unfortunately, we are going to be BOMBARDED by hurt!Kili fics and these fics are going to be a rarity (which is why I can count the number of Hobbit fics I have read and, mostly enjoyed, on one hand), so I was thrilled to find this story. I absolutely loved it and wish you would make it multi-chaptered the way you are your Kili fic, but, after reading you author's note, it seems this was just a one shot gift to a Fili fan. Oh well, I just want you to know that I really, really loved it.