Reviews for Signed: From A Very Scared Lazy Ninja Suitor
kazorashi chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Actually, something in my memory tells me that I've read this story before but it's been so long that it was like reading it anew. Just so funny, lol. Loved it! Kiba is my favorite...ah, back up. Lol.
kazorashi chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I CANT BREATHE I AM LAUGHING TOO MUCH! I love Gaara. I love these guys. This is so funny, I usually hate reading journal entries but with reading the other reviews and what the big hype was all about, this is so dark funny!
ElricKeyblade chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
PFFFT. While I usually avoid journal-type stories, this one had me laughing my socks off! I was a little bit miffed that Temari didn't seem to apologetic for what she put poor Shikamaru through, but hey, the laughs were totally worth it in the end. I love seeing the Konoha Twelve band together to do silly stuff like this. (Also, poor Sai. Shikamaru really better think through those poor judgment calls.)

HAHAHA, thanks so much for this smile on my face!
baud001 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
thank you for this story, it was very funny and I spent a few good moments in the middle of my finals
FruitySmell chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
I died from laughing too much. Best day... ever!
FruitySmell chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Dear Shikamaru,

Mama's boy.

-Your father.

I DIED! LAUGHING! OMFGWTFBBQINEEDTOBREATHE! xD
FruitySmell chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
well crap. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN DAMN IT!
FruitySmell chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Okay, okay, the chase is still on!
FruitySmell chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Oh, it was Sai. Dang, I made a bad prediction. xD
FruitySmell chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
I'm here at this chapter, and I can't help but think... that it's Shikamaru doing it. Only, he doesn't know because he has developed a dual perrsonality or something due to the beatings he received in the first chapter. I could be wrong. Hell, I think I'm wrong, but that would be a great plot twist, yeah? xD
Alibi Nonsense chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
I just love the idea of Gaara being scared of Shikamaru's mother. XD Awesome. I just love the Gaarary bits in this: you've written him so well! And Kankuro's confrontation is really funny.
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
Thank you for your dedication, your fic deserved all the popularity, fantastic job.
NaginiFay chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
Thanks so much for all the hilarity!
Thirian chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Wow! I laughed so hard, my stomack began to ache! This story was really great! Thank you!
samy.reales1 chapter 26 . 5/29/2014