Reviews for A Primer for the Small Weird Loves
Ln81 chapter 11 . 7/21
Thank you for your lovelly story. I am very fond of your Draco:not all angry or to sweet. The building of your characters are very accurate.
Sorry for my english but I am a french reader. There are some mistakes in your french, and that I can correct it, so:
"Je me souviendrai toujours DES battementS d'ailes puissantes, DU rugissement du feu, et DU courage des champions quand ils ONT confront├ęs..."
I am eager to finish my reading so thank you again.
sinfullyseen chapter 20 . 7/20
It was a treat reading this. Your characterization of a french draco was stunning. also the illustration of the tri-wizard tournament through the other champion's eyes was exciting to read. can't wait for your other works. thank you for sharing this world to us. :)
Mountainfall chapter 20 . 6/16
Beautiful and heartbreaking. I hope they do find their way back together.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 12 . 6/14
It doesn't do justice.

Your readers squirmed. For a chapter and a half, and all we get is this last tiny bit of dance with a poem we know nothing unless we go to Google and beg it to translate as accurately as it can.

You... are as bad as Voldemort!
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 10 . 6/14
GOD. DAMMIT!
sinfullyblissful chapter 20 . 5/26
This is such a beautiful story and, to echo many others before me, I would've love if you had some kind of sequel or just a 2 part epilogue about what happens next or when they meet again. Beautiful and heartbreaking, sincerely loved this story.
CasaCan chapter 20 . 5/23
Loved it so much and would love to see you do a sequel; whether it continues from this point or just jumps to the end of the war and is the two of them being able to be with each other again.
dan dan dan chapter 20 . 4/20
i love this! draco is mighty sweet. i do hope you would write a sequel
Afan chapter 20 . 3/21
Damn..i just came across this...and I feel bad that there is no sequel. I know it has been years since you finished this story but I hope you will still continue with the sequel. Thanks
Wild-hair Eir chapter 20 . 3/19
Sequel please /bawled
Great story and i love your sabine
Wonderful ending! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Super cute! I'm glad Hermione acted on her feelings, and that Rita Skeeter couldn't interfere. ;)
The scene between Sabine, Draco, and the Trio was absolutely hilarious. I loved how Draco revealed his feelings for Hermione on their walk to the Hospital Wing.
Gorgeous writing. The scene between Draco and Lucius especially touched me in the way you revealed each emotion of the two parties. Amazing job. :)
Oh no! I hope Lucius doesn't hurt either of them!