Reviews for A Primer for the Small Weird Loves
Holy shite. I know it has been years but this NEEDS a sequel. It's amazing.
evening's shore chapter 20 . 3/11
You have such an intensely beautiful way with words. At many points in this story, I had to just stop. And savour what you wrote. At others, I laid my palm over my heart, because it was that exquisite.

Thank you so much for writing!
Midnight May chapter 20 . 2/12
This feels unfinished. It needs a sequel...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Oh my god, this is absolutely perfect. I finished it in a couple of hours because I was so glued to it. You're brilliant for coming up with a plot like this. And I know you mentioned there's gonna be two sequels which most likely isn't going to happen now... But the fact that you said this isn't the end product leaves me satisfied enough. In my head they definitely ended up happily in love together in the sequels. Last but not least, it's a terribly underrated fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
hey! this was great! do you plan on writing a sequel?
Ayina11 chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
I was beautiful! wish they really have happy ending. You make me smile, laugh, sad, crydespair while reading this story. I love it
kalondev chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Stellar, highly original plot line, amazing word choice, very good OCs. The characters from the French delegation were well fleshed out (an LGBT character whose sexuality isn't the main part of their character?! And doesn't die?!) and I actually really loved that Bastien and Fleur didn't end up together. It was nicely realistic. I also liked how obvious it was that they knew Fleur, and each other, so well - the tapping of the foot during the first challenge was a nice touch. And, I don't know, this story made me happy, butterflies and all. I laughed out loud at the "loud red friend" and "Bless you" interactions, and I desperately want to know what you meant by opposite sides of the war. The quote at the end was a little weird, just because it didn't have the author, but It would have ruined the flow a bit so I don't care much. Ugh. I just loved it. Thank you.
thedarkroom chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
This is so beautifully written. Reach to the deepest core of my heart. One of the best reads of Dramione I have ever read. Thank you for this pleasure. I wish you well, Unicornesque.
anon chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
this is so good!
mythaeology chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
I love Draco already, but making him French was even better. I love this terribly.
moonfae88 chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
I loved this story. It was really sweet and I loved your idea of a French Draco. I really hope you continue with a sequel. Great job amazing work!
TheChocolateCinnaminion chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
OH NO WHY GAHHHbaoeutgheirgnieuhtpqv9urjaohierWEHCFI
I haven't checked but the sequel to this better be finished or else...
Just saying.
unamedhpauthor chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
This is absolutely beautiful!
chloecavex chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
That was amazing, truly! Thankyouu for sharing your story with us x
deemura chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
God, this is good. sequel, yes?