Reviews for A Primer for the Small Weird Loves
dan dan dan chapter 1 . 8/31
i truly love this fic! ive re-read this occasionally just to feel the all time cuteness. good work! i hope to see more of your stuff in the future!
Miss Bookworm7319 chapter 6 . 8/25
lol it was just now that I realised it was 'the feather' this whole time I thought plume was pomme and was reading it as 'the apple' hahahahaha
Miss Bookworm7319 chapter 1 . 8/25
"the-beast-snapped-at-me-macnair-get-your-axe"
lololololololololol dying
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 16 . 8/24
Oh shit.
mona chapter 20 . 8/9
amazing. and i cant help but think forward when he gets to see her at the other side of things... -wistful- thanks for sharing.
Project6stuff chapter 20 . 7/31
AKSLALSLDK YO THIS IS SO GOOD I WAS SHOOK AF WHEN YOU SAID THEY'LL BE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE WAR AJDSKDKFK THIS FIC IS AMAZING
Ackamarackus chapter 20 . 7/19
this was lovely, rather timeless. if that makes sense? pretty in the way dew on grass is pretty, classic, old and new, cold, startling, and endearing. pretty in the way that you look at it and something in you burns for a minute and you smile, ruefully, and you hope for the better days you know will come. this was lovely, so lovely. thank you for writing it.
Ackamarackus chapter 17 . 7/19
wait... WHAT?! what do you mean "on opposite sides of the war," you can't just say that!
HermioneMalfoy55 chapter 20 . 7/13
holy shit... that was incredible!
dragonmalfboy chapter 2 . 5/31
lmao fleur used her veela powers on good ol' drakey
S F chapter 17 . 5/29
Agh, there were meant to be sequels? And they sound amazing, too! But only three chapters are left, and you haven’t posted for half a decade! Noooooooooooooo *melts into despiar*
dragonmalfboy chapter 1 . 5/29
i'd willingly join BUHABeauxbatons Underage Homosexual Alliance
dragonmalfboy chapter 1 . 5/29
id willingly join BUHaBeauxbatons Underage Homosexual Alliance
crookshanks the kitty chapter 20 . 3/18
This was stunning. Just out of this world perfect.
David Brighton chapter 20 . 3/10
It's a really small, weird world. I have been reading a ton of Dramione lately and found this on a rec list. H&V is down so I was scratching my head trying to figure out how to determine if you ever wrote that sequel. Went to your tumblr and diligently followed the handle changes, found you on AO3, and discovered that I'm literally already following a Reylo story you're working on. Crazy, especially since I'm only following a couple of those.

Anyway, originally I was going to tell you how much I enjoyed this, so I should probably include that! I was so impressed with the tone of this story, particularly the way you captured the canon characters' voices. Ron, Harry, Hermione, all fantastic. And Draco is really impressive as well. You transplanted him and he turned out just beautifully. I love the French touch, and the manners, and just everything. At one point it felt so much like I was really reading a Harry Potter novel that I was ready to accuse you of actually being JKR goofing around in disguise.

I think this might also be one of the very few stories I have come across that is letter perfect. I didn't see a single grammar or spelling error. I'm extremely impressed.

Thanks for multiple fantastic reads.