Reviews for A Primer for the Small Weird Loves
aselectlife chapter 20 . 9/19
An exceptionally well written fic , although a bit sappy, trying a little hard to be sophisticated and disappointingly flat, but the writing quality alone is impressive
FictionAficionado chapter 20 . 8/21
I've been meaning to read this story for over two years now but never got around to it... So glad to have finally done so. It wasn't what I expected it to be (let's just say I've grown wary of fics involving the early Hogwarts years because of the cringey teenage melodramatic tripe I've had the misfortune to come across); this was well written and portrayed Draco and the Malfoys in a way I haven't quite seen in the fanfics I've read. Even though your story is about love and friendship of two teenagers, there was a maturity to it that made me alternate between grinning and sighing at times.

The quality of your writing made me seek out your profile eagerly. Alas! This was the only Dramione offered. Pity, because your story hinted at you having a sequel in mind even as you wrote this.

Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely story (that quote at the end was just perfect for this fic).
smileforsun chapter 14 . 8/16
UGH dang rules.

kylorenvevo . tumblr . c*m / masterlist
smileforsun chapter 20 . 8/16
GUYS. I was so sad when I saw nothing else was on FanFiction . . . but I've found unicornesque on Tumblr! There's more Dramoine and while I haven't read everything yet, I'm in love with what I have.
masterlist
houdiniboom chapter 1 . 8/14
It was a cute story, thank you so much :) fourteen old Draco was such a wonder. Wish for a sequel, but I guess that's not going to happen now u.u many years have gone by, so maybe this is the last shot. Any way, I thank you for writing it :)
sunshine.katz chapter 20 . 8/6
This was such a beautiful story. Looking forward to the sequel!
3 chapter 20 . 8/2
Truly beautiful _
Blue Jeans chapter 20 . 7/23
I thought this story was extremely well written. I really enjoyed the characterization, the writing style, and the pace. When I got to the end I wished for more, which I think is a great indication of something done well. Bravo!
labellily chapter 20 . 7/20
IM CRYING
labellily chapter 17 . 7/20
NO? oh no WHY why opposite sides NO
labellily chapter 16 . 7/20
NOOOO I mean I knew this had to happen but also NOOOOOO
labellily chapter 15 . 7/20
At this point I would die to defend this Draco, honestly, he is TOO pure and precious to believe
labellily chapter 12 . 7/20
im in real, actual danger of swooning
labellily chapter 10 . 7/20
uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh draaacooooo I mean i get it but WHYYYYYY
labellily chapter 2 . 7/20
This is the cutest AU Draco i have ever encountered in my LIFE and I love it, he's also going to be crushed when people find out he's a Malfoy and respond accordingly. Poor baby. I hope Hermione stands up for him.