Reviews for A Primer for the Small Weird Loves
Katarin Kishika chapter 20 . 11/9
It's perfect and unique and I can't help reading it even if I have exams. Do you have plans on continuing this though? I can't get enough of it. Please, please make a sequel.
notsoawesomesauce chapter 20 . 10/31
I loooooved everything about your story. The characters, the plot, the way you write, to name a few! So excited for the sequel, and I hope they get their happy ending.
champylin chapter 20 . 9/18
wow... this ia like the best au dramione fic i ever read... i totally loved draco here... will there be a sequel? i would totally love to read that... you're a wonderdul writer...
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 20 . 8/30
Wow. I love it. This is one of those stories you expect to have 1000's of reviews. I should. Because unlike a lot of "popular" fics out there, it actually made me FEEL. I can't explain it. I want more of the strangely enticing OCs you've created, despite the fact that I'm normally only a fan of the inclusion of OCs when they're not important and just take on the role of that person who serves them in a store or a Professor or Order member we couldn't have gotten in canon because Rowling was never that specific about everything. But the ones you have here had such CHARACTER. You've evolved from the usual fanfic author into a writer - and writers get all the amenities, they're powerful. You could write your own stories. You should.

I'm going to hope and pray you do eventually writes those sequels you talked about. For now, I'll alert, fav and review. PLEASE do the sequels!

Non Death Eater Draco who grew up in France, outside of his father's influence is beautiful, amazing, and perfect... Damn you. ;)
Vulpes 11 chapter 20 . 8/26
Considering the fact that you wrote this story quite some time ago, I don't know if you will be reading this. But I would like to tell you that you are a great writer, and one of the few whom I have seen possessing the ability to go into details without appearing tedious.
I enjoyed the development of your characters, the way you portrayed their emotions. It was especially interesting to see Draco in this new backdrop.
I really hope that you would write another piece. Perhaps a sequel to this. Or something new maybe with these characters and this pairing. Until then, I would like to read other works that you have posted.
shannondaskies chapter 20 . 8/13
Gorgeous. I particularly enjoyed the fleshing out of the Beauxbatons students, and the So Very Pureblood Malfoy marriage.
Wow, that was amazing! Great twist on GOF. I really liked how you described Draco's battle with his family history.
change in subtlety chapter 20 . 8/5
Amazing story! Beautifully written! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
jewelsky11 chapter 20 . 7/30
This is the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Is there any chance of a sequel? *fingers crossed*
nitefang chapter 20 . 6/25
I'm fucking weeping
nitefang chapter 18 . 6/25
Glad to see Draco's low tolerance for pain is still present lol. That was probably his best phrase ever uttered—"that bloody chicken."
nitefang chapter 13 . 6/25
The best exchange I've read so far was, "You know that's not what I meant! Stop putting words in my mouth!" "Then stop putting your foot in it!" But hands down, the best line alone was, "You shouldn't be so afraid of losing something you don't try to have at all." Haven't heard it put so consicely and pointedly before.
nitefang chapter 10 . 6/25
Oh my goodness she went and asked him to the Ball. In an offhanded kind of way, but she asked regardless. Oh, goodness. Now I know how you're still gonna stick close to canon.
nitefang chapter 9 . 6/25
You have an amazing talent of touching my heart and making me laugh til I need to pee. Do you know how strange that is? Reading this is an emotional roller coaster that I have loved and will love forever. My goodness.
nitefang chapter 7 . 6/25