Reviews for A Primer for the Small Weird Loves
crookshanks the kitty chapter 20 . 3/18
This was stunning. Just out of this world perfect.
David Brighton chapter 20 . 3/10
It's a really small, weird world. I have been reading a ton of Dramione lately and found this on a rec list. H&V is down so I was scratching my head trying to figure out how to determine if you ever wrote that sequel. Went to your tumblr and diligently followed the handle changes, found you on AO3, and discovered that I'm literally already following a Reylo story you're working on. Crazy, especially since I'm only following a couple of those.

Anyway, originally I was going to tell you how much I enjoyed this, so I should probably include that! I was so impressed with the tone of this story, particularly the way you captured the canon characters' voices. Ron, Harry, Hermione, all fantastic. And Draco is really impressive as well. You transplanted him and he turned out just beautifully. I love the French touch, and the manners, and just everything. At one point it felt so much like I was really reading a Harry Potter novel that I was ready to accuse you of actually being JKR goofing around in disguise.

I think this might also be one of the very few stories I have come across that is letter perfect. I didn't see a single grammar or spelling error. I'm extremely impressed.

Thanks for multiple fantastic reads.
Monique chapter 20 . 3/10
Holy crap! This story was incredible! I am absolutely in love with it! It was beautiful and sweet and innocent and heartbreaking. It was breathtaking. I was blown away by Draco’s characterization, the pride and self assurance was still there but no prejudice and no hate. Also, I love how you kept many canon details like the ferret and Rita Skeeter. Sabine was an amazing side character. A wonderful friend to Draco and Hermione. I really enjoyed this au where Narcissa chooses to walk away for her son. Wonderful.
mhcalamas chapter 8 . 2/27
Second time reading this story and I absolutely love his chapter. ‘Twas perfect!
mhcalamas chapter 20 . 2/8
What a lovely story—appreciate you sharing!
MysterySpot chapter 20 . 1/26
This was a wonderful read, the kind of stories which bring a smile to your eyes and a warm feeling to your heart. And though you hinted at the future lying ahead, and the ending which was bittersweet, it reminded me it's alright, sometimes, to just live in the moment and be happy. Thank you for this.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 20 . 1/26
oh gosh. I love this so much
madval29 chapter 9 . 1/2
So the first task is over and they’re still flirting around each other. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 1/2
Sounds like krum will have some competition. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 1/2
Did they survive or were they still tortured or were they tortured worse for their involvement. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 1/2
Did he not know his father was previously a death eater. Narcissa did a great job keeping him away from Lucius. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 1/2
Ok I get that they have their own term but the term might be an equivalent to muggleborn not necessarily mudblood. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 1/1
Sounds like we got a pair of smitten kittens. Lol. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/1
Ok so definitely no judgement yet from either side this is good. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/1
Hopefully she doesn’t judge him when she actually meets him. Great chapter!