Reviews for What Trust Feels Like
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 7/5
I loved it! Thanks for writing!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/25
Yay! Magic is freeeee! Loved the story.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/22
Fantastic story. I really loved it.
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Player8888 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh my gods. U r a amazing writer. It's amazing how u put SO many feels into one story, setting a scene so descriptive that it felt like the reader was there.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
That was...wow...I don't even know what to say. That was beautiful. I wish that was the way it had actually happened.

Wonderfully written, well done :D
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Sweet. Thank you.
yay chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is angst and emotional and incredibly sweet!
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww that was touching :)
hello chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW
it was awesome-ly amazing
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh, man. The setup for this is brilliant if you decide to continue it into a chaptural. I can just imagine the conversation Merlin would have to explain to Arthur over every little thing. MEW! 3
soraatemyhomewor chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
wow you made me cry okay this is gorgeous and everything I have ever wanted to happen on the show and perfectly characterized and I like it a lot wow cuties they're perfect meow I hope you've written more Merlin fics dude.
servant123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very nice story :) I love how you've combined several possible reveals into one unique story, and the writing itself is well done and enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work :)
God bless *heart*
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wonderful ! I've just finished watching the serie 4 and a friend sent me the link to this story... I really love the idea of Arthur legalizing magic without knowing about Merlin ! It's very unusual (but if you know other stories, please tell me) but you did great ! It's a really good story. Thanks for sharing !
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 12/21/2012