Reviews for What if - they talked at the Netherfield ball
nanciellen chapter 4 . 5/1
This is such a great story and I am enjoying it very much. Thank you.
WeeNinja7 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Intrigued by the preview, bought the book and was very disappointed. Finished it in about 3 hours, and I couldn't believe how bad it was. Congrats on getting your story published and I'm not just trying to be hateful, but the story was about 10 chapters too long. It's painful seeing Elizabeth and Darcy dance around the idea of getting engaged FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE BOOK! They have silly misunderstandings that are there to sustain a plot, that as it progresses, becomes increasingly melodramatic. And worst of all, after they clear up these "misunderstandings" there is no significant development or maturity of the characters. Very frustrating, and I want my money back.
MayaLala chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I am drowning at how bad this is. I'm giving up.
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I really liked this story so I decided to buy the one online to finish it. It's really good.
FinnMac chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I have always wished Lizzy to say to Mr. Collins that his esteemed patroness could kiss her lily white a$$. I guess, "She will have to bear her own displeasure" is as close as I'll ever get!
FinnMac chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
If only Georgiana would ease his mind about her coming out.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
He explained the situation but not enough to guard the ladies of Merryton.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
So Darcy overcame his reluctance to comment on the Wickham debacle. If memory serves he thought, as a gentleman, he need never have to explain himself. This is a much better attitude and course of action.

By the way, I normally review every chapter of every story I read; quid pro quo...writers write, readers read and review. But seriously, Chapter 1? That should have been an author's note not a chapter.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
8 dolars your story? Are you joking? LOL. Please, you write well, but not excepcional. You have a lot of grammar mistakes, a lot of "This happened. Then that happened. And then came the other thing." Be realistic.
Dream-Runaway chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I'd have no problem buying the book if your characters weren't so out of character. Darcy is suddenly a blabbing female who can't stop talking about his feelings to anyone he meets and makes imprudent decisions even tho he is a reserved gentleman. The strong, witty, funny outgoing Elizabeth has turned into a spiritless blushing robot. You had a great idea when you started this story. I just hope one day you rewrite it to match the characters.
Nina'Sidle chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
pretty bad that is not a Waring that it's just a preview, Now i wont buy the book since i fell disrespected. I hope more ppl don't buy the book too.
preacherlady11 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
you should change the description, then, to say "preview only"
aarya chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
can you please post a link to where to find the book as i want to buy it and am unable to find it . please i will be really grateful to you if you help me .
crystaltyger chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I got the book it was a great idea to start it on fanfic
fanaticficreader chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
its a shame i will not read what happens...