Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 1 . 8/6
A conversation we probably all wish had happened in canon, though I have doubts about whether canon Obi-Wan would have been able to recognize the need for it, given his cluelessness in the movies. However, accepting that slight alteration in his character, the rest of your story flows with internal logic; he knows Anakin needs to confess, and he is willing to discuss some very painful events to prompt that confession. You convey well through word choice and pacing his emotions and his determination to see this through. You also captured Obi-Wan's perception of Anakin nicely. I also like that the ending is open.

There are a few typos here and there (e.g. Anakin doesn't "poor" out his heart; he "pours" it; the proper expression is "no holds barred", not "bar"), but overall mechanics are good and the fic is very readable. I'm adding to my follows in case you ever expand it, as you suggest you may on your profile.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I really like stories like this, where Obi-Wan and Anakin actually sit down and talk about these things. Good Job. :)
Ron Solo chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
thank you for favoriting my story! like this one!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Perfect. Will there be a follow-up?
J4de chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Really really good. Thank you, that is exactly how I thought this relationship should have been, bar some unresolved pain behind the QGJ transition. Would be interesting to see a sequel in which the master ends up talking to his disciple about his own attachment. Perhaps after a bit too much of sabbacc and correlian whistky? :)

Thank you again.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very great story!

Really. I have hoped it would be in this way between Obi-wna and Anakin in the movies. Obi-wan told Luke Anakin and him were great friends and perhaps if they had been less distant in Obi-wan's case and more trustful in Anakin's case, things would be completely different.

Bye and see you soon. :)
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very well written, I very much enjoyed this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww! This is so cute and awesome!
Darth Breezy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A very nice piece - I won't say "I hope there's more" because that would be doing this very nice work an injustice, but I will be looking for more of your other stories which I hope you'll take as a good thing!
Augustine94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is very well written. Are you planning to continue? I'd love to hear Obi-Wan tell Anakin about Siri ;)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was a very good oneshot. I liked it a lot. Are you planning on continuing it?
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
In that lies hope indeed. This story was very well written, well done! Figuring out a way that Anakin might tell Obi-wan about that particular situation was always a challenge for me, but you did it quite nicely. Now, I want to see how Obi-wan might tell young Anakin about Siri, hmmm?
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love it. I wish Obi-Wan had been able to unbend and let Anakin in closer. I think so much could have been fixed.
JediGaladriel chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So glad you posted it! This was great! Very glad they opened up to each other! Though, I would have liked to see Obi-wan open up more regarding his attachment. Anyway, nicely done! Loved it!
IHeartStories chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was a fantastic story to read in the morning.
That is all I can say.