Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
J4de chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Really really good. Thank you, that is exactly how I thought this relationship should have been, bar some unresolved pain behind the QGJ transition. Would be interesting to see a sequel in which the master ends up talking to his disciple about his own attachment. Perhaps after a bit too much of sabbacc and correlian whistky? :)

Thank you again.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very great story!

Really. I have hoped it would be in this way between Obi-wna and Anakin in the movies. Obi-wan told Luke Anakin and him were great friends and perhaps if they had been less distant in Obi-wan's case and more trustful in Anakin's case, things would be completely different.

Bye and see you soon. :)
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very well written, I very much enjoyed this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww! This is so cute and awesome!
Darth Breezy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A very nice piece - I won't say "I hope there's more" because that would be doing this very nice work an injustice, but I will be looking for more of your other stories which I hope you'll take as a good thing!
Augustine94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is very well written. Are you planning to continue? I'd love to hear Obi-Wan tell Anakin about Siri ;)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was a very good oneshot. I liked it a lot. Are you planning on continuing it?
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
In that lies hope indeed. This story was very well written, well done! Figuring out a way that Anakin might tell Obi-wan about that particular situation was always a challenge for me, but you did it quite nicely. Now, I want to see how Obi-wan might tell young Anakin about Siri, hmmm?
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love it. I wish Obi-Wan had been able to unbend and let Anakin in closer. I think so much could have been fixed.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So glad you posted it! This was great! Very glad they opened up to each other! Though, I would have liked to see Obi-wan open up more regarding his attachment. Anyway, nicely done! Loved it!
IHeartStories chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was a fantastic story to read in the morning.
That is all I can say.
I am that spellbound.
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
And with the opening of the heart to trust and understanding, will this be the opening of hope for light overcoming darkness? We can but hope.