Reviews for Decadence
Are you going to do a sequel if you do dont write out erin she is a good character i like your vamp erin better than the shows
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is really good you should consider a sequel but
CharmiaArkenstone chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is utterly brilliant, an absolute favourite of mine! Would you ever consider writing more with this evil!Vlad?
moon angle chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Blood and Garlic, this is bloody brilliant. Please write a sequel
RavenBowie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I absolutely love this!
I love how Vlad is a real Vampire, cruel and tactless - the way he should be.
And your style really helps us to get into his mindframe. How huge events in his life slip by in a short passage of action - showing his detatchment and dissinterest in the world that rejected him.

I really hope you consider a follow up? Or maybe this alternate timeline, from another character's view?
Can't wait to read more of your work!
Vv""""vV
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
One of the best young Dracula fanfics I've read, I really love the thought you put into it and how it played out.
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon sunny bunny
The Templar Grandmaster chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
dude gotta be honest i absolutely loved this story especially considering i cant find many good bad vlad storys
ShadowVampireGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!
Stampette chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey, really enjoyed this :) x
CynicalHyaHya chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very dark and awesome.
Vlad is very sexy as an evil vampire. :3
I really love the relationship you had between Vlad and Erin - it was just awesome.
Lovelyloonyleon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is a masterpiece. I love it! Should defy have more reviews!
NushiKasai chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was the most bloody brilliant thing that I have ever read! Oh it was perfect- and absolutely stunning read. From Ingrid and Vlad's temporary alliance to the Count's disregard of Vlad, wow. My favourite part was the possessive relationship between Vlad and Erin. It was fantastic and I flet tingles when I read the v and e scenes :) What really stole the show, however was Vlad's personality! It was oh so evil, amazingly interesting, vivid and altogether just delicious! I really hope that you plan some sort of continuation of this- your writing is so gripping and brilliant that it would be a shame. Maybe a more in depth look at Vlad and erin's relationship? Haha :) fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I loved Erin being a vampire with Vlad and them actually being friends of a sort while she was. It makes a nice change from the show :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I really enjoyed this story, more please.