Reviews for Decadence
PokeThunder chapter 1 . 10/3
Can't believe I never came across this before! This is really good. Very well written and it's easy to get absorbed into the story. You don't waste time rewriting events we saw in the show and focused on building your own story. Very smart. Great job!

If you ever considered returning to this storyline, I will definitely read it.
Dyenya chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Love it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Please update or make a sequel but keep Erin as a main character your development of her is quite amazing much better than what the show did and your dark vlad WOW he is amazing the best I have read pretty much ever so please continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Are you going to do a sequel if you do dont write out erin she is a good character i like your vamp erin better than the shows
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is really good you should consider a sequel but
CharmiaArkenstone chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is utterly brilliant, an absolute favourite of mine! Would you ever consider writing more with this evil!Vlad?
moon angle chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Blood and Garlic, this is bloody brilliant. Please write a sequel
RavenLeFaeBowie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I absolutely love this!
I love how Vlad is a real Vampire, cruel and tactless - the way he should be.
And your style really helps us to get into his mindframe. How huge events in his life slip by in a short passage of action - showing his detatchment and dissinterest in the world that rejected him.

I really hope you consider a follow up? Or maybe this alternate timeline, from another character's view?
Can't wait to read more of your work!
Vv""""vV
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
One of the best young Dracula fanfics I've read, I really love the thought you put into it and how it played out.
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon sunny bunny
The Templar Grandmaster chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
dude gotta be honest i absolutely loved this story especially considering i cant find many good bad vlad storys
ShadowVampireGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!
Stampette chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey, really enjoyed this :) x
CynicalHyaHya chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very dark and awesome.
Vlad is very sexy as an evil vampire. :3
I really love the relationship you had between Vlad and Erin - it was just awesome.