Reviews for To be your love
MiKasumi Knight chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
This ending seriously need more work, I think the deep angst ending or happiest ending, is better suited for this fanfiction, (I prefer deep angst ending but meh) I think that keeping the ending Foggy and Murky leaves the audience unsettled, I hope you'll take my opinion and applies it to your future writing.

-MiKasumi Knight
The Genesis Riddle chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
The ending sucked! If only because they didn't end up together. How can you be so cruel!
jk chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
it's my own fault... i didn't look at the genre T_T
i thought it would have a happy ending.. well it has ...kind of
but gosh you made me cry! please... keep writing T_T
The doctor chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
OH MER GERRRDDDDDDD NUUUU
Kantawa chan chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
FORGET THE PLOT JUST DO IT IN THE BUTTTTT.
NightWish234 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This is defiantly original I've never seen the kyoyaxhikaru pairing before I hope chapter 7 isn't the end
mointii chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I'm crying! It's too cute; too sad! ;-; I feel like jumping for joy and curling up in a ball and bawling my face off! AWWW!
Mmm... HIKARU, I'M SORRY! I should have just waited to see if you were actually serious before spazzing out. You ARE a good brother! Apologizing, cuddling, reassuring! All of it! Sure, you slip up and screw up, but you always fix it! Just like this! Awwww...! :'c *hugs* I'm proud.
Kaoru, thank God! I'm proud of you, too! I would've been devastated if you hadn't put down the razor and you continued to do what you wanted to do... Such a good boy! Be happy again! Be sweet little Kao who's happy and mature for his brother! No more tears, no more crazy suicidal/self-harm thoughts! No mas!
Awww:') I need to quit doing that. Seriously. But it's you! YOU are the one making me 'AWWWW!' Not that I mind:) It takes writing talent and a good imagination to make a reader cry with just words:) And for that, I congratulate you! Good job! And I'm glad to see that you updated! I was quite surprised and happy:D Can't wait for the next update! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)
mointii chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I feel like I just died. Yup, I am truly dying. I am dead inside now. Dead. No heartbeat. No happiness. No emotions. No feelings. Dead everything. I just died.
HIKARU, YOU F***ING STUPID IDIOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID! YOU'RE DISGUSTING FOR BEING SO F***ING MEAN TO KAORU! KAORU IS AMAZING AND YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR BROTHER?! YOU SHOULD BE SHAMED AND SHUNNED FOR YOUR IDIOCY! I-I can't even LOOK at you anymore! For SHAME! FEEL THE SHAME! *DEATH STARE*
Come here, Kaoru! *hugs gently* Don't be upset, honey dearest. There are tons of morons in the world. Yes, some that are related to you, sadly. *pointed look at Hikaru* Now, we don't touch razors unless we are shaving our faces and any other male areas you guys shave. We do not use them to CUT ourselves or KILL ourselves. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! If you're upset, you can just drop Hika off a cliff and come live with me:) It's okay:D No need to be so SAD! We all LOVE you! Now cut the crap. You are NOT a disgusting pig. You also are NOT WORTHLESS, or SICK, or DISGUSTING. Those words are no longer allowed to be in your vocabulary. YOU ARE AWESOME AND AMAZING AND JUST BEAUTIFUL! Behave yourself, dearest.
Hikaru, I have lost all respect for you as a Host. I have lost all respect for you as a good brother. I have lost all respect for you as a HUMAN BEING. *grabs shoulders and shakes vigorously* I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR HURTING KAORU! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR MAKING HIM BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD'VE LIKED HIM BACK! I SHOULD KILL YOU! Never have I ever been so upset and wanted to beat someone's FACE off a hot stove! Yeah! How does that sound?! Not pleasant? Didn't think. Well, ya know what? I made it just for you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am just so UPSET right now. Not depressed upset like my precious baby angel, Kaoru, but PISSED OFF upset. Totally different upsets.
Such a good chapter! I liked it very much so! Sure I may be absolutely devastated and ready to kill someone and may have died on the inside, but that's normal:) I hope you don't take any offense to my ranting up there . Only part of my review and how I express my (violent) emotions. I can't wait for another update! I want to see where this goes since it's Romance and Angst. Should I prepare myself for some KyouyaxHikaru? Or keep my hopes up for the Brotherly Love? Guess time will tell what fate has in mind:) *fingers crossed*
Janevonmonroe chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Update plz?
mointii chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP!* NO. No. No. NO. NO! No! THAT CANNOT HAPPEN! Kyouya...and HIKARU?! That's just not - that isn't scientifically impossible!
Kaoru, honey dearest, don't worry your pretty little head! We will fix this! *ahem!* I will fix this! Don't worry! IT WILL BE OKAY! STOP THE WATER WORKS! YOU'RE MAKING ME UPSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET-!
Hikaru! I swear to God that you and Kyouya better be talking about Kaoru and if you have feelings for him and Kyouya is asking you if you do because he's realized that Kao does for you! If not and you like him and he likes you, I will go BALLISTIC! DON'T DOUBT MY NINJISTIC LEVELS OF INSANITY! I WILL DO IT!
*cuddles Kaoru* It's okay, precious baby angel. Everything will be okay.
Alright, this is too good! I was so pumped to see that you updated! And good job! I'm glad you made it so Haruhi was comforting him. In a lot of stories I've read, they make it so Kaoru just hates her face (which I can understand). This is good:) Can't wait to read more later on!
mointii chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Awww! You updated! It was so cute! I love how indecisive Kaoru is about whether or not Hika likes him back! AWWWWWWW! I love this SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE AGAIN BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHO HIKARU LIKES! If only there was another setting instead of Caps Locks. I would show you how REALLY excited I am! Great and fabulous job! I LOVED IT!
JCS chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was amazing to read! I am a fan of these two and you have their personality down great! I can definately relate to the characters and this is also nice and easy to read which is refreshing. Please continue this story because I look forward to more. Thank you so very much.
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Love it! :)
mointii chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Awwww! I love this! I really hope you continue because this is flawless and I just love HikaruXKaoru!
HazelRMckee chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
what you have to keep going !