Reviews for Escaping Hell
Would you please write another chapter I really love this fic its brilliant
Unknown chapter 5 . 1/19
Ok first thing first . . Can you keep it up little longer please? Thank you
Unknown chapter 3 . 1/19
"get me the hell out of this place and give me my baby back and I'll marry your greasy ass. Let's go."
I don't know why but I love that line. :)
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
this story is wonderful...i love the relationship that has developed between draco and harry and i really want to know just what kind of relationship they will have with sirius(who by the way is insane and hilarious)...please continue this story and update soon...
CrazyFM chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Please please please please continue this story I just love it! I love how Sirius is still acting like a little child and I have two say the title just fits brilliant! So please continue this story, pretty please with a cherry on the top? (puppy eyes)
Koro Usagi chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Please update! Can't wait til Paddy finds out that Draco's his nephew! Love this fic!

Lots of love,
KB
SolarEclipse07 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
please please continue awesome story
come on chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
keep writing you foolish person this could be so rffiin funny that people would de of shock and laughter. pleeeeeeeeeasssssssse finish this.
Somalanin38 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Seriously one of the funniest things I've ever read. I couldn't breathe for a second there! Sirius is just so... batty and it makes me laugh, for which I want to thank you. Anyways, please, update soon. I've written you before but I don't know if you'll even get this, so here's to hoping. Bye!
LaLunaSole chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
AH! Oh how I long for more! This was awesome
All4TheBest chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Are you still writing? Because this is amazing. :)
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
more please. this is a really good story. thank you so much. :)
Jasperblaze chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Please continue this is brilliant Please please (insert MAJOR puppy dog eyes)
zlochnyvrr chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
this is really good
are you going to do another chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
shit is getting serious
i love this part so much
finally harry is healed
sirius is so immature, oh my gods
and draco, you little cutie you
poor snape, always getting knocked out