Reviews for More than Bliss
RainSpell chapter 1 . 9/13
Good fic! I especially liked the beginning half where we got Gino's inner feelings, it really conveyed the intensity and depth of his emotions. Also, drunk Gino is pathetically hilarious. Haha nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Mina Phantonhive chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is the most amazing fic that I ever read about this couple! C'mon..they are so ying yang...just give me goose bumps...
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I loved it! Very cute and sweet.
Renata chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love this couple and you wrote just perfectly. The desperation is visible and I glad they ended up together! Amazing work!
Alaiya chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Thank you so so much for this oneshot! You 've done something really well-written - I'm not english ou american (as you can see XD), but I can judge and feel the quality of your writing style. I infortunately can't tell you how good was this moment of reading ('cause I don't have the words to say it as I would like to do) but be sure you made my day ;)
Lisanna44 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I think this story is good!
Thand God there's someone who would make a story with this pairing...
There isn't much story with this pairing...
I love your flow of the story but maybe the language was a bit too high?
Well...that's just my opinion though..
Hope you make another story with this pairing
Reina chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I think I can understand Gino a lot more now. He's like... the reflection of me... XD thanks for the fics
FragileBlueButterflies chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Loved it, wish they had more stories.
0Mika0mi0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, this was so perfect.

The fact is that there are nearly no works for that pairing.
And the other fact is that you did an amazing job with this fic.

Gino is exactly as I imagine him - broken into pieces, but trying to keep himself together. Full of regret, pesimistic, ironic.
And I love you for the epic drunk dialogs. They are perfect.
But I imagined that Gino will start crying a bit earlier ;)

I am not sure, though, that I like the ending - it seems too simple, too hasty. But it makes sense with the rest of the story.
(Maybe this is because Kougami's attitude and his lack of expression, that makes me feel that way...)

Anyway, you had written perfect character portrait of Gino and thank you, thank you very much for that.
Korne chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god, thank you. Thank you for writing this. It is beautifully written, I hope you'll write more about this pairing !
Katsura018 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awwwwwwww sooooo cute! I love this! Kougami x ginoza 3
RuTheSnowQueen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Le sigh. I totally agree that this pairing has a lot of potential and the lack of works is just depressing. I really like this work and I count it as a gem.

Seriously, for all the artwork you can find for this pairing there are like no written works. Thank you for this.
I.Love.Ukes chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I absolutely loved this. It is amazing. Good job and thank you for giving me the change to read it.
Yaana chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I had not really thought of them as a couple until now.. I approve! ;) Very nicely written, though, I think Ginoza was a little to angsty for his character.