Reviews for The Start of a Family
superboltstrike chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
This is a good story. I hope you don't abandon it.
was alright chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
The build up was great but you let it end way to soon. Other downside is that this entire story is peppered with errors from lack of commas to words not fitting their place and a glaring issue where sentences didn't have the word in it or ending it (as if the word just up and left its place). Unique is this story but its place, in this sites Kim Possible category, is sadly below where it should be.
Anon chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
Good story please continue
Q chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Type your review continue
Van chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Please, continue. I really like the plot and how you write. Please.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Lmao keep going plz
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Lol more
babiluv22 chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
update update update update update soon please please please please please please update
nw150 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Pls update soon!
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
"You Snuck your way into my heart" by Love Handel and "I'm Fabulous'" by Bobby Fabulous of Love Handel, Phineas and Ferb episode "Dude We're Getting the band back together"
Leticia chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
I love this story please continue
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Great story looking forward to more of the story
KPFAN3617 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
omg LOVE HANDEL! 3 "You sneak your way right into my heart." XD
Again great update! :D
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
cute :) it's nice to see the romance between Kim and Ron blossoming. and did anyone notice that little laser that hit Shego and Drakken? payback may be closer for Kim and Ron than they think ;)
-Kate
brownbagspecial chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Now that was worth the wait! I am curious however about how they'll act after the after sex glow has faded and their actions are to be dealt with. Also i wonder if the drakken and shego lemon will be as hot as this one.