Reviews for Fall Into Dark
Avide chapter 9 . 4/12
How interesting! Good job.
LunaDoesIt chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Usually i'm not into this stuff. But you wrote it beautiful. I think this story line could be a book with like 30 chapters or something.
greetz
damngeeks chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Just... Wow! Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic. You are very talented :)

Lx
Golum chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Loved it! I'm hoping for more Boondock Saint stories from you. I love the more supernatural ones!
The Cocky Undead chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Okay, so this was great! I loved it so much and I'm sad to see it come to a close. You've done such a great job with writing the brothers and the whole plot was really interesting and engaging.
I hope to see more Boondock stories from you in the future!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
This was a refreshingly different Boondock Saints story. I won't lie, I was hesitant because of the supernatural aspect, but this was so nicely done and well put together. I hope you're planning on writing something else, and I'm glad I finally took the time to sit down and read it.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Wow...I don't know why it surprised me to know this is almost over. I was really getting into it. Onward to victory, I suppose.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Two random thoughts about this chapter:

- First: ""Fuck you...I'm trying to be supportive." Best line. Absolutely, perfectly in character.

- Second: very interested to literally see where they're going in the next chapter.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
So...does he only see things from the dark people, or when he concentrates? Just curious, because he didn't see anything when the woman touched his hand...You don't actually have to answer that, I'm content to keep reading and find out.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I'm amazed at how well you're setting the mood. It's really bleak, and I'm on edge pretty much the whole time, waiting for something to happen.
ShazzyZhang chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
/standing ovation/

Oh my gosh, I'm actually tearing up here. I thought you were gonna kill off Murphy for sure. Oh wow. That was a brilliant ending to a brilliant story.

Thank you so much for sharing. I loved this story. I hope you get all the views and reviews it deserves!

Slainté!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed in Connor. I don't feel like Murphy was being particularly cryptic. I dunno. I've never been in that situation, so I can't say as to how I'd handle it.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Huh...Well...I did not see that coming.
I'm definitely intrigued, and I'm liking that I really have no idea where you're going to take this.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Okay, now I'm starting to get a bit worried.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Well, I'm definitely curious.