Reviews for my life-story of a slave
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Yay it was good can't wait to see what is next
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
I will never like Jasper. All he wants to do from Bella is take, and if that does not work, he wants to cane her. Hell, he wanted to cane her in this chapter. What if Bella had stayed for Alice? I am sure that whenever Alice would do something wrong, he would cane Bella instead.
frostedglaze chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
If she stayed, Jasper would so hurt her again. He has to do something huge, like maybe give Bella a kidney, to even be able to lick Bella's shoes.
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
I hate all the men, I just wish Bella would tell them that she kept secrets so that Esme wouldn't be punished. How can Carlisle hate her for wanting to protect Esme?!

As for Jasper, well I have no sympathy for him at all. He is taking his anger of Maria out on the wrong people. Besides, who can blame Maria from running away from slavery?
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
This just has me crying. Why does she believe James, knowing he is a liar? How is she going to explain her new bruises.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Why does she keep quiet about James?!
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Seriously, can James and Jasper be filleted into shark chum?
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I hate Jasper, and I hope he never, ever gets to be happy.
frostedglaze chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I hope Edward finds out about James soon.
frostedglaze chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
I hope James is killed too!
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
So Bella was kidnapped and sold into slavery? I hope Jasper and Carlisle die, or better yet get taken someplace where they are forced to be slaves.
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Thiis is so intense. I do not care if your english is not that good, you make yourself understood.
PaulineT chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Cool!
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
I like can't wait to see how it ends:).
CUSpacecowboy chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
I don't understand how is it that jaspers is suddenly caring about someone else and being made to look like a good guy when before he was a total bastard and cruel