Reviews for Spreading Christmas Cheer
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/7
Awwww. Though it's May, tis the season ;)
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So adorable! I literally still have a cheesy smile on my face after reading that.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So. Much. Fluff. Honestly the only word for this is cute. The idea of Draco doing anything the Muggle way is hilarious to me. I don't know if I can believe it. But at the same time he seems the kind of person who once he gets used to the idea he's all in, just like here where he HAS to have the /perfect/ Christmas tree. To the point which Harry gets annoyed. That bit was absolutely lovely.

I am also really glad you put an explanation of how/why they got together because this is one of those couples that I feel needs explaining. I mean, a lot of people ship them and I just never understood why because they clearly hated each other in the books. And a one night stand turned relationship is a much more plausible reasoning than most others that I've read that just ignore the fact that they really did not like each other in school. And Harry bolting at the word "marriage" makes total sense to me. hehe.

Also Draco's not understanding why Harry can still feel gratitude to his family was also a wonderful bit to add in there as well. It's one of those things that I can see them never agreeing on.

Overall, cute. Thanks for entering.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
awww i just loved it so cute