Reviews for When Honey Met Sunshine
NavyGirl27 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
You ought to write a sequel to this. I loved it!
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Woa
yuri lowell chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
OK that was one of the most beautifully written stories i have ever read. I love Deidara and I Naruto but I have only read one story where anything happened between them but that was only some foreplay to help alleviate the stress of their boyfriends being away. But this story was so good I hope you make some more one shots for this story.
Mr.Mananas chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I really want a second chapter... I'd pay you like... 8.54$ for another one
topgirlalg chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
i liked it from the top to the last word but i dont think that dei should be that happy the man was sleeping with your replica for heaven sake you should show him you are not easy but it was great my first time reading narudei fic and heck it was great
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awesome. Lol, Naruto topped Deidara!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Need another Narudei also need narukyuubi naruitachi and narumina with Naruto pitching his penis and them catching with their anus
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Absolutely adorable. I surprisingly liked this story, i normally don't see many stories of these two...I mostly see Deidara pared up with Itachi or Sasori, but your is cute and different, And something new to read. I love the fact that for once its not Naruto being described as this "sexy" creature and its the other way around...ah at the beginning I thought that Sasori Deidara were a couple but fing out they were good friends. All in all i loved the story and the sex ;)
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
oh gawd, you should do a sequel! make it a two shot! this was so awesome! i really enjoyed this. totally epic
lilithvitora chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
cool story bro lol
Juubi.Host chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Deidara's reactions were just priceless. Love it.
Heidi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was so amazing! I love this pairing *-* Actually I only found out that I did today, hehe, I wanted to read something new, and searched for this pairing, and I found out that NaruDei is HOOOOT! Thank you so much for writing this, totally made my day!*Q* And it's so sweet too, you're an excellent writer! And that side comment you wrote : (heh 'at hand') SO hilarious, it really makes the story better, by my opinion! (y)
THIS-IS-GREAT! Forst comment/rewiew I've ever written, just for you! Again, I love this!
Ms.DB chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I loved it this story was different than my usual but I loved it hope to see more B)
AndroidYumi99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this was absolutely amazing to read, and props for the length of the story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
um, i dunno what to say,im mostly a SasoDei fangirl,...so i just read hlafway...
i dun even know why am i reading this at the first place, im a dumnbasss writer