Reviews for When Honey Met Sunshine
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
oh gawd, you should do a sequel! make it a two shot! this was so awesome! i really enjoyed this. totally epic
lilithvitora chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
cool story bro lol
Juubi.Host chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Deidara's reactions were just priceless. Love it.
Heidi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was so amazing! I love this pairing *-* Actually I only found out that I did today, hehe, I wanted to read something new, and searched for this pairing, and I found out that NaruDei is HOOOOT! Thank you so much for writing this, totally made my day!*Q* And it's so sweet too, you're an excellent writer! And that side comment you wrote : (heh 'at hand') SO hilarious, it really makes the story better, by my opinion! (y)
THIS-IS-GREAT! Forst comment/rewiew I've ever written, just for you! Again, I love this!
Ms.DB chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I loved it this story was different than my usual but I loved it hope to see more B)
AndroidYumi99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this was absolutely amazing to read, and props for the length of the story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
um, i dunno what to say,im mostly a SasoDei fangirl,...so i just read hlafway...
i dun even know why am i reading this at the first place, im a dumnbasss writer
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww so so cuteee.
Poor dei though xx
Misty's Get Away chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I loved it, It was very good and very detailed ;) Dei-chan was so kawaii 3 They act so cute together.
Dei-is-mine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
He may be mine, but this is goddamn awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awesome. I loved it.
Tonni G. Dru chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
truly nice this is quite different what you write. I loved that pun you used 'job at hand' lol i was giggling uncontrollably. And yesh who doesnt love two hot blonds going at it?! First time seeing this pairing together but gods didnt expect it to be this hot anyway u nailed it daf. ;p
yaoihaven chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Best thing I have ever ever eveeeer read, I usually hate naruto being top and it prevents me from enjoying the story but not this one. I rely really want you to continue making story's for as long as you live...like seriously :3
bunnylali chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ooh well this was different. A Christmas one too, a smut just in time for the holidays. Hehe :D Merry Fuckmas!

Oh ok well I don't really like NaruDei as a pairing, no chemistry or spark between them at all. No similarities except blonde hair and blue eyes. But you executed the sexual tension between them...in a very hot fucking way.

Naru having an ass-eating kink? Lol wooooo Dunno why but that's hot. I have issues.
Mystery Dream chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
oh really really awesome... Deidara is so CUTE... i like these blondes paring too. write more?