Reviews for A Movie Script Ending
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love your writing style. You've got the characters down perfectly and every situation is so believable, sweet, and (at times) hilarious. Really excellent work. One of the most charming fanfics I've ever read, and very well-written. And again, congratulations on capturing every character in the fic perfectly!
shann71 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love this. Thank you.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hahahaha, I can imagine poor Rumplestiltskin getting grumpy at the lack of Belle time (frustrated much, dearie? XD) Loved it!
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww... so cute. :)
Neferet25 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is lovely - absolutely delightful, although my heart stopped when Mary Margaret said, "It's Belle". I was so afraid for a moment that there wouldn't be a happy ending.
I hope you write more Rumbelle in the future. You write both of them very, very well.
Raerae639 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Love it! Date five was just wonderful!
cynicsquest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
What a delightful story!
Koenma's Dark Dragons chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I...am...just...beside myself right now. This was amazing...in every way possible. I wish the series would do this! I can picture it so well. I heard that there will be more Rumbelle in the second part of season 2 so here's hoping that SOMETHING will happen!

As for this...brilliant. Just excellent. Wonderful job. I can't think of anything esle to say except generic praise. I'm foaming at the mouth gafhjagfhjgajhgfjhagf

favs