Reviews for Good King
Aaronna chapter 1 . 2/20
This was wonderful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
madisonlevine chapter 1 . 1/18
Aw the poor babies :'(
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
well written but Wencelas was born almost a century after the death of Arthur.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Great work :) I loved reading this, thou I must admit, a part of me was hoping Merlin was going to stay Dead :P
Keep up the great work :D
Katz4 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
That was one of the strangest and best things I've ever read. I'm really gonna be spinning this over in my head for a while.
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I loved it! Lots to think about in this one. :-)
happychica chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Definitely one of my favorites from you guys. It's such a clever use of this carol, and I think you capture the characters well, too. You even make it hard to dislike the ghost king, even when he might be trying to kill Merlin.
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! I can make this into a comic maybe?
Splashes of Madness chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Woah. Didn't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. No, that was even better than ANYTHING I was expecting. Your writing is phenomenal. Seriously phenomenal. And incredible word usage! Outstanding word usage! It sounded so much like a fairytale book, or some story written years and years and years ago, and I absolutely love it when fanfiction -Merlin fanfiction especially- is written in that way. Gives me goosebumps. And fangasms.

So thank you. Thank you very, very much for this piece. Imma go scope out the rest of your Merlin fanfiction, if you hopefully have more!

P.S. This needs more faves.
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Interesting.
Leonarema chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nope, this was not weird, it was a beautiful fairy tale. Thank you!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
WHY IS EVERYTHING YOU WRITE PERFECT, JUST WONDERING
Niwaki chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
loved this!
Tibbins chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
DAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE! Love this fic, it's adorable and Christmassy and did I mention adorable?
vhbsgfbj,zfbskjfnbgjsmfdnkdfjgb
Tehe sorry :P
Keep writing
Love Tibbins xx
Thomson chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very interesting! I quite enjoyed it!