Reviews for Good King
Katz4 chapter 1 . 1/25
That was one of the strangest and best things I've ever read. I'm really gonna be spinning this over in my head for a while.
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I loved it! Lots to think about in this one. :-)
happychica chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Definitely one of my favorites from you guys. It's such a clever use of this carol, and I think you capture the characters well, too. You even make it hard to dislike the ghost king, even when he might be trying to kill Merlin.
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! I can make this into a comic maybe?
Splashes of Madness chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Woah. Didn't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. No, that was even better than ANYTHING I was expecting. Your writing is phenomenal. Seriously phenomenal. And incredible word usage! Outstanding word usage! It sounded so much like a fairytale book, or some story written years and years and years ago, and I absolutely love it when fanfiction -Merlin fanfiction especially- is written in that way. Gives me goosebumps. And fangasms.

So thank you. Thank you very, very much for this piece. Imma go scope out the rest of your Merlin fanfiction, if you hopefully have more!

P.S. This needs more faves.
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Interesting.
Leonarema chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nope, this was not weird, it was a beautiful fairy tale. Thank you!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
WHY IS EVERYTHING YOU WRITE PERFECT, JUST WONDERING
Niwaki chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
loved this!
Tibbins chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
DAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE! Love this fic, it's adorable and Christmassy and did I mention adorable?
vhbsgfbj,zfbskjfnbgjsmfdnkdfjgb
Tehe sorry :P
Keep writing
Love Tibbins xx
Thomson chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very interesting! I quite enjoyed it!
oopsabird chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Fascinating.

I liked it. Good on ya, boys!
Vividpast chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awww, that was sweet. And for a moment there, I was afraid you'd really kill Merlin. Great work!
chele the original chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It was excellent .Strange but good.I cried when I thought Merlin was when he was alive.o]
Lady Willamina chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That is definitely going on my favourites list!
You have blended my favourite Christmas Carol with my fav tv show brilliantly! The ghosts were chilling and foreboding but ultimately acted kindly! The way you connected the Good King and Arthur was brilliant; I hope it gives him confidence in his abilities to lead the kingdom.
As well as that, there was bromance and heartfelt feelings and all I could want between Arthur and Merlin. If only they would make a 'Merlin' Christmas special (like they do with Doctor Who); this would be perfect. Instead we'll get lots of horrible sad stuff like death, I think.
Thanks for a much brighter Christmas/Merlin story! :) :) :)