Reviews for A Christmas Tradition
AutumnsSun chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I seek this story out every Christmas. It's one of my favorites no matter the time of year but seems special when I read it on Christmas Day. It's clever and well written and I love the idea of a back and forth phone convo. Thanks for this wonderful one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Their mobile banter is ridiculously hilarious. I can't believe it took them 7 years to make it official. Cute story!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
That actually worked somehow, a bit like a floo call.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
cute
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Loved it! Wished it was longer but the shortness was also kind of fitting.
mkmkmk chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pug1998 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Awww this was so cool!
centava chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hot and sexy
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Such a great one shot :)
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I don't ship Dramione, but I love this fic! I'm so glad they got together in the end.
blue21 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
just one word...ok two..."bloody brilliant"
YourWeirdestFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is absolutely delightful! I've always love dialogue fics! Well good ones anyways! It was surprisingly light and I found it rather humorous that Draco Malfoy has a cell phone! Oh my goodness I cracked up! Especially the line about him not knowing how to answer it!

Fantastic!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hahaha! Wish I had a conversation like that with my husband when he was still courting me. Fun!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 3/14/2013