Reviews for This Never Happened
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I think we were all so centered on how hurt Castle was from this that we sort of forgot just how badly it hurt Kate for him to say what he did and walk out like he did after having come so close to telling her that he loved her at the beginning, only to be stopped by Ryan! She had been patiently waiting through the entire case to hear his words of love and his heart turned against her!

It had to be devastating. This was very good!
Rose chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
...That was such a wonderful way of writing, I've never read something like this before. You're really great.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hmm. Different and interesting. I like it. A lot of great imagery.
BerkieLynn chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
My heart just broke all over again. In a beautiful way.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Heartbreaking. Loved the pacing, the calm desperation, this jumble of her thoughts, the confusion and sadness of what I think she must've felt when he just 'disappeared' on her like that.
Madwine chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awwn. So sad. I adore this OS. I would have loved to read what happen the day after though. It would have been...perfect. ;) Hahaha. (No pressure, of course ;) )
trytryagain357 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow. Now I want to drink. Well done. Miserable, and very well done.
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
YOU POSTED IT! You already know how much I loved this piece. I will tell you again that you gave me chills with some of the descriptions. I think you captured Kate's mentality pretty well! A definite keeper!
pjrbcb chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was really beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.