Reviews for Of Ice and Cold Mortality
minoru chapter 1 . 2/26
Please make this in to a longer fic it's really interesting keep up the good work
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 2/6
Ugh, my poor, sweet, immortal babies. I just want to hug them and tell them how much I love them and shower them with flowers and puppies and rainbows.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Nick chapter 1 . 1/19
I hope you make a sequel to this it's interesting
DotDotDotMan chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I started watching adventure time again and after the ep where simon turned more into ice king to help marceline, and got me the hankering to read adventure time fanfics again...

But man, rereading your story hit that spot. I really loved how your jack gave marcy a bit of fun. I would really love it if you explored this idea somemore. Like, what was jack doing near ice kings place? How would jack react to finn?

In anycase, thanks for your hard work!
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice story!
Kuroko-Kyler chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Is there going to be a 2nd chapter I just can't wait for it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Can u please quite more. I really love this story.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Is it a one shot? I hope not...I would love to read more! It was so angsty... But very realistic. I TOTALLY SHIP THEM NOW! :D I can't believe that there's only 6 Crossovers for ROTG and Adventure time, there should be more! You did a very good job on this story! I loved it! :)
Ara.sunshine chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love it.

This really is the best oneshot I've read in a month. This is gonna sound a little weird... but I cried when I finished this, thank-you for writing such an amazing little fic.

-ara
anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I WANT MORE! please write more. why wont you make more! best ship EVER existed!
986Weapons689 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh man, how I wish this wasn't complete. I love love love it! I'd adore to see more Jack and Marceline friendship time! c:
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Very nice. I sense a good future friendship between those two.

Oh my gosh, you're right, they're totally shippable. *bangs head against keyboard*
catching chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love it, have you considered writing as to why Jack was at Ice Kings home/castle? I'd probably read that too... Great job!
pof chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wait... you saw this on tumblr? WHAT TAG I CANT FLIPPING FIND IT NOO! i cant die happy like this... *sobs* youre fic is the rarest of them all i cant find another one, and yours was just a one shot its a diamond in the ocean of gross yuri WHY WORLD WHY
i dont always find a great friend/ship but when i do it only has one fanfiction with one chapter please i need more