Reviews for Overdue
Leytivia chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
My emotional downward spiral has, unsurprisingly, led me here. Ok but ""Honey..." he said in his special very-pregnant-Olivia voice..." SLAYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fourxleafxclover chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love this fluff!
Miss them so so much, thank you for all these fluff filled one shots 3
CSI1983 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hey,
My sister gave birth to her first daughter just five weeks ago and you captured it perfectly! My little niece was a few weeks early but we all learnt very early on not to mess with my sister. And not to be standing between her and food. She cried over everything, having a mental breakdown over everything.

Thank you - I'm glad you shared. It made me smile and reminded me of before my wonderful little niece came along and her Mummy was crazy!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Ahaha! What a wonderful fic!

That is one thing I missed also on the show... Maybe if they go back in time we may get to see it? Or maybe Etta being born? Erm, ok, that may be reaching... I want both Etta being born and the day in the park, then I'll be happy...

Thanks for sharing,

ZeusFluff
mdylopez chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Magnificent as always :-) You truly are a great writer.
berniej chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
LOL I would love to see something like this...great idea Thanks for sharing...it certainly made me laugh...and I've been there!
S.AFringie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love the way you write POlivia, it always feels so real. And Etta... Oh Etta, how I miss you. Anyway this is an amazing fic and you are more amazing!
Lets not think about Fringe ending, it just hurts a little too much.
Thank for posting.
Roneo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ok, it's fluff. But in this very moment, a very, very, very painful one. Every time I think of the chubby baby girl, it's like my heart is squeezed... Anyway, I love how you get to reflect character's inner state. It sounds always so real, and so them.
We will never get this kind of scenes on the show, but for me, thanks to good fanfic as yours, it's almost like it had happened. Right now it belongs to canon.
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh why do you have to be so amazing? Are you sure you don't, like, write the show or something because you are too true to the characters to simply be a viewer. Pregnant Olivia is one of the things I hate that they skipped over, but your writing makes it seem like they didn't. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER stop writing...plaease. Thank you. I'm gonna stop, now.3
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
bahahahahaha this is awesome! and im giggling like a 12 year old, but it might just be cause im tired and i'm waiting until 1:30 am to watch Anna on conan obrien lmao
Carla chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awwwww.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Lovely story, Ambre! I just adore thinking about what life might have been like for Peter, Olivia, and little Etta, before the world was invaded. It makes me sad to think we will probably never see those happy times onsscreen. Sniffle! But At least we have your imagination to fill in the pieces! I swear I am watching the show when I read your stuff XD Bravo!
cristina chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Elialys! it's been so long! please post more frequently! BTW I couldn't force myself not to laugh about the Animal Planet reference! I love it ! please do another one and DO NOT take so long! I'm sad too about fringe's end and I can't believe is going to be in a MONTH!
Gaby chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was very cute :) Are you going to continue? Please do! There aren't enough birth fics around here!
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Having been 11 days overdue myself, I can once again attest that you have nailed it! And Peter, thankfully, is using his 190 IQ to everyone's benefit...

Fun story, and God knows we can use all the POlivia we can get!

Thanks for finishing it and sharing... got any more leftovers hanging around?

Love ya... and don't think about things like endings until we absolutely, positively have to!