Reviews for Flinching
sterekluver2.0 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Luved this story all the way through
NCIS FTW chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
Fantastic end to a fantastic story. I'm so glad Stiles managed to accept little Julia in the end! Story well written!
MoonChild8789 chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
I hope there will be a sequel. Maybe about Julia when she's a little girl and has affectionate moments with Stiles and Derek. Maybe develop Stiles into letting go of the past and be completely happy and marry Derek.
MAGS chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
I have been in tears. LITERALLY! Update soon
NCIS FTW chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
I hope baby Stiles lives through the night!
renee30 chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
write more plz
VickyP chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
I love this! Please update again soon!
NCIS FTW chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
Yay, I can't wait to see what they name her! What about Valerie? Its Latin for "to be healthy,strong"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
GOD DAMN IT! THIS IS AMAZING, BUT I DON'T LIKE FEM!STILES! BUT IT'S SO GOOD!
Man, I will keep readin 3
walkingdeadlover chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
(SPOILERS) omg,I can't believe she is pregnant,I got suspicious when scott said she smelled like life and death,but I just let it go thinking that I was she keeps the baby will she be able to take care of it because it looks like the father?great chapter:-)
The Things You Wish You Knew chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Ugh, i really didn't want her to have that baby .-.
but great story :3
The Things You Wish You Knew chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Aw no! I don't want her to have that child!
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
THANK YOU SERIOUSLY FINALLY SOMEONE RECOGNIZES THE ANNOYING DOUCHES THAT SCOTT AND ALLISON ARE
BTW THIS FIC IS BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING AND WONDERFUL AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT
queenchesh chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Keep going, you're doing good.
But Stiles poor Stiles
You're killing me here
Yggdrasil'sRoots chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Fuck. That was utterly heartbreaking, and beautifully written all at once. You manipulated my emotions so skillfully, i was in tears for the majority of this story. Bloody hell, you really are something special.