Reviews for When Winter Visits Me
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 1/24
Nope that's it. I'm done. I demand a sequel.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is so CUTE! : DDD
anon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was really sweet and quite inventive, loved it:)
imadj chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Great story! Looking forward to a sequal! (Plweeeease!)
casparEB3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Asdfghjkl! I didn't know you wrote a RotG Fanfic and a Jamie/Jack one no less! This was so cute and lovely. Kinda lighthearted but with just enough depth and conflict. I don't know if that's making sense, I'll just fave this and be on my way.
Lovely Pencil chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
you write jack/jamie so cutely it hurts ;_;

they are so cute and you are so wonderful for writing them

BrokenKeyBlade chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I kind of really loved this. A bit fluffy, a bit sad, it's great. Thank you
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aaaw. This is really sweet and well written. Sexy yet innocent. I wish you could write moreeee. T_T dammit.
farfetched4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Considering I don't properly ship this, this was adorable. I loved the way it was written, and poor Jack trying to warm himself up... Fair to say I liked it. :)
Animegoil chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
hfaskhdfksa lOMG THAT WAS AMAZING. It was so sweet, and I love how earnest both of them are, and in such a short time you managed to paint such a detailed picture of their lives, and where they're at in terms of their life and relationship. And I love how Jack was always the one hesitant to put words to thing, and Jamie would beat him at it, acknowledge that it was a confession, or that it's love. And it was so sad to see how they kept trying. I'm a sucker for sick!fics, so the bathtub scene I was like, 'oh, jack's dizzy and nauseated? YES' lol.

The only thing is that sometimes it was a bit hard to figure out who was saying something or what was going on. For example "Penny eyes, and cheeks colored dark with new blood, and holding his lips to his wrist." I wasn't sure whose lips to whose wrist. And "His name carries across the Northern Wind" It took me until Jamie telling Jack off for ignoring his calls to realize it was Jamie calling Jack's name and Jack hearing it. Most it's just with the pronouns being both 'his', it's a bit hard to tell who's who.

So, in the end... I mean, they didn't find a solution? They're just going to keep trying to touch each other even though it's going to hurt Jamie? I was a bit lost as to what the closure was, other than that they're going to stay together anyways.

Guuuh, you have such beautiful descriptions, as intricate as the details in the movie themselves 3 What a pleasure to read.
SelKar chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It was really great, and sooo cute!

Thank you for writing and sharing this, it was amazing!

See ya,

SelKar
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was really, really, REALLY amazing! Out of my comfort zone a bit, so I had to skip some sentences or paragraphs admittedly, but I was seriously impressed with this nonetheless! *U* Wow! *U* LOVE THIS! Gorgeous work! *U* God, the description, the emotion, the BEAUTY, the roadblocks, the fixes, the AWESOMENESS! *U* SO GOOD! I just...I can't figure out anything else to say! *U* Love this SO FREAKING MUCH! *U* This was DEFINITELY a gift to read! *U* Rock on!
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Well I known I'm on the naughty list and usin my dirty mind when reading your ending authors note it only makes me think of one thing, hot shower sex